Thursday, September 3, 2009

Your Sigg Bottle May Contain BPA


I'm going to be throwing my new Sigg water bottle out. It has just been released that some of the bottles contain BPA which is one of the reasons why I switched to a Sigg bottle- to get away from the plastic BPA bottles. An easy way to check and see if yours has it is to look inside. If it has a coppery look to it than you might want to toss it. It's frustrating to know that Sigg was not upfront about their bottles. Here is a link to an article that has more info including an exchange program for your Sigg bottle. I'm not wasting my money to ship it back.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about this. It is unfortunate that many people turned to sigg to have BPA free products.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin