Thursday, September 10, 2009

Biore Review



I had the chance to review some great Biore products. It has been a long time (high school!) since I have used Biore. I had forgotten how much I enjoy them. I was sent the Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser and the Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. Biore has added so many new things since I last tried them! The Fighting Ice Cleanser has really helped keep my skin breakouts under control. I love washing my face with it, it tingles leaving my face squeaky clean.


If you haven't tried the strips before than you are missing out! They are so easy to use and really clear up the clogged pores on my nose. Biore helps make my blackheads (such a gross word!) clear and less noticeable. To view the entire Biore collection visit Biore.com.

1 comment:

  1. yeh I agree how good the Biore products are! especially the pore strips comes very handy in clearing up the blackheads.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin