Friday, September 4, 2009

Jurlique Review

Jurlique is more than just an all natural skincare line. They have their own self-sustaining bio-dynamic farm in Australia! They use a bio-intrinsic method that "extracts the highest concentration of nutrients from the entire plant" to use in their products. WOW! Jurlique was nice enough to send me their Baby's Gentle Shampoo and Body Wash. I have been using it on my boys and they love the lavender scent. I love using it on them in their bath right before bed to help them calm down.

I also received a bottle of their Citrus Hand Cream which really makes my hands feel soft. The citrus scent is not overpowering at all. It is actually really energizing. To view the entire collection from Jurlique-there are so many more- visit Jurlique.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin