Saturday, September 12, 2009

Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice Season 5



I'm so excited! My favorite show Grey's Anatomy Season 5 comes out on DVD on Sept. 15th! I have been watching it with my hubby and love it even more than when I watched it the first time. Now I now all the stuff that happens and can watch it with a new light. I especially love all of the bloopers! There is even a disc of bonus material which includes


• In Stitches: Season Five Outtakes • Dissecting Grey’s Anatomy: Unaired Scenes • Heaven Sent • 100th Episode: Tales from the O.R.

Let's just say I am in heaven! I love this show so much. Another great show that is coming on DVD on Sept 15th is the spin-off of Grey's Anatomy- Private Practice. I haven't watched all of it yet but I know it is going to keep me on my toes! So much drama squeezed into Season 2 and now I can catch up on my own time. I'm interested to see how things for Addison to turn out since she left Grey's Anatomy.




Bonus Features for Private Practice include


• Patient Confidentiality: Creator / Executive Producer Shonda Rhimes, Executive Producer Betsy Beers and actors Paul Adelstein (Dr. Cooper Freedman) and Amy Brenneman (Dr. Violet Turner) take a look back at the controversial issues encountered by the doctors of Oceanside Wellness Group in Season 2 of Private Practice. • Life Through The Lens: The Pictures Of Chris Lowell • Extended Episodes • Deleted Scenes • Bloopers

Here are some great scences and bloopers to get you through until Sept. 15th!



>

>

>

1 comment:

  1. I love Grey's Anatomy!
    The season finale for the last season.
    Oh wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin