
Since both my husband and I and are two boys are in school right now, are schedules don't leave a lot of room for me to cook a nice wholesome dinner. The crockpot has been my new friend lately! To make it even easier I haven't even had to cook with the samples I received from Delicae Gourmet. Here is a little info from their site:
"Pride, dedication and a commitment to the highest standards are reflected in all our products. Only the finest fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices, coffees and teas are used to create our superb product blends. Each batch is individually hand prepared to assure our customers the best quality and taste.We are honored to be the recipients of many prestigious awards for culinary excellence, including an award for Best New Product Line from the Specialty Coffee Association of America for our innovative Coffee Jellies. "
I received several yummy meals from Delicae Gourmet. We tried Grandma's Chicken and Rice, Old Fashioned Pot Roast, Country House Corn Chowder and the Southwest Roadhouse Chili . All I can say is "wow." Not only was there hardly any prep for me but the food was good and most importantly healthy. There is no added salt and the meals are all natural! I was very surprised that something that was packaged was all natural and tasted good. The biggest selling points for me on their meals are that you get alot of food. Each meal serves between 8-12! I also could not believe how inexpensive these meals are. The slow cooker meals and soup mixes range from $5.95-$6.95!
Delicae Gourmet also has a large variety of other things such as sauces, jellies, and dressings.
The great people at Delicae Gourmet are offering one of my readers a $25 in product from their site! To enter please visit the site and tell me what you would like to try.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you follow me on Twitter and leave me your id - barnharts
If you grab my Back 2 School Bash button
If you enter any Back 2 School giveaway on A Family Completed and leave me a comment telling me which one's you enter. Extra entry for each giveaway entered.
Giveaway ends Sept 19th 11:59 Open to US and Canada!




















I would like to try the pineapple salsa
ReplyDeleteback to school bash button
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us know about this site. Their products look great. I would like to try the Santa Fe Chicken and Grandma's Chicken and Rice.
ReplyDeletecastings at mindspring dot com
follower :-)
ReplyDeletecastings at mindspring dot com
Wow! So many goodies =) I'd love to try the Steak & Roast Sea Salt Rub!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the big easy jambalaya and the country chicken and rice. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I am a follower and would like to try the Bistro Short Ribs mix...
ReplyDeleteI follow on Twitter-OilGirl2
ReplyDeleteGot your blog button
ReplyDeleteI would lke to try the turkey barley and the Grandma’s Country Chicken & Rice
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I'd get the BBQ Sauce Collection, and the French Bistro Short Ribs and Big Easy Jambalaya. Yum!
ReplyDelete(bethwade1@gmail.com)
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI'm a feedburner subscriber, through my Yahoo account
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter (as ArtemisHi)
ReplyDeleteThis company has many wonderful sounding products!! We would like to try the Truffled Artichoke Tapenade and the Fra Diablo Pasta Sauce.
ReplyDeletecyclona66(at)aol(dot)com
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDeletecyclona66(at)aol(dot)com
Please include me in giveaway. These products look good. I'm always happy to find something to make my life easier. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Please include me in the giveaway. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog. Thank you.
makeupirl21@comcast.net
Please include me in the giveaway. I am an email subscriber. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Please include me in the giveaway. Thank you
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter.
Twitter: makeupgirl
Please include me in the giveaway. I am a follower of you blog. I forgot to list what I'd like to try on my first entry. I'd like to try the Sante Fe Chicken w/Black Beans. I only new diner for two. Next I'd like to try Big Easy Jambalayla. Everything on the site looks good. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
I would like to try the Ginger Peach Asian Grilling Sauce!
ReplyDeletecherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
I subscribe via email: kileydianesmith AT gmail
ReplyDeletecherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
I subscribe via reader!
ReplyDeletecherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeletecherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
I follow you via twitter @CherryBlossBaby
ReplyDeletecherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
I have your button:
ReplyDeletepeonieblossoms.blogspot.
cherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
I have your back 2 school bash button:
ReplyDeletepeonieblossoms.blogspot.com
cherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
the Grandma’s Country Chicken & Rice sounds really good
ReplyDeleteI'm entered for the Carolina Pads from AFC
ReplyDeleteYum! I'd like to try the Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Bruschetta Topping, the Pineapple Salsa and the Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce.
ReplyDeleteSauce Collection
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
feed subscriber
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
I think our family would like Gradma's Chicken & Rice.
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads at yahoo
I'm a follower ,without a blog.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the Big Easy Jambalaya. yum!
ReplyDeleteI would get their Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Bruschetta Topping and Greek Bread Dipper
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am a feedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I enterd the School Bash #23- Bake Me a Wish at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I entered the School Bash #27- Carolina Pad giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I would love to try the Grandma's Country Chicken and Rice,New England Clam Chowder,U.S. Senate Bean
ReplyDeleteSoup and the Espresso Chocolate Liqueur Sauce. What wonderful products they have! Thank you!
I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3821087441
I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3821087441
I follow on Twitter
ReplyDeletekewpiedoll04
sorry if I repeated my tweet twice. I forgot if I already did it.
The Pomegranate Jalapeño Jelly looks very interesting, I'd love this try this! trixpixel[at]gmail.com
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber!
ReplyDeleteI'd most like to try the jambalaya!
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
I would like to try the Santa Fe Chicken with Black Beans!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
At A Family Completed I entered the Bake Me a Wish giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the EcoUsable giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Beyond Quilts giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI really want to try the Thai Curry Lentil Soup
ReplyDeleteAn easy delicious gourmet recipe bursting with exotic Thai flavor. I adore Lentil soup and I BET this amazing! Thanks for the chance to win!!!
Hugs,
Leslie
LesieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LesieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I subscribe by feedburner too!
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LesieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LesieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Your button is on my sidebar
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LesieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg left a Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/3845597279
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Back 2 School Bash button is on my sidebar
ReplyDeleteLeslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I entered the Get Dolled up Boutique Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Sid the Science Kid/Dive Olly Dive DVDs Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the U*neaks Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Ruthless & Toothless Clothing Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the PakNak Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Sakura Art Set Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Frecklebox Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Beyond Quilts Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Green Toys Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Gimmie Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the EcoUsables Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Mr. Bobbles Blankets Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Bake me a wish Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Safe Sippy2/Safe Sporter Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Carolina Pad Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Mabel's Labels Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Fit hats Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Yummy! I would try these slowcooker items: Southern Italian Pasta e Fagioli and Jambalaya. I would also try one of the chocolate sauces! parodi821 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Port Wine Chocolate Liqueur Sauce
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'd love to try the Manhattan Clam Chowder. I love the campbells soup version, so how much could I love the genuine article? (Nearly all the options grabbed my attention. Yum!)
ReplyDeleteI subscribed with feedburner.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower with google.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower with twitter.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted. http://twitter.com/brennaboo/status/3882759267
ReplyDeleteI forgot to mention, in my "I follow on twitter post..." My username is brennaboo.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the SHO - Bio Active Skin Healing Ointment.
ReplyDeleteSeems like a great item to have on hand for the unavoidable cuts and scrapes we usually have to deal with.
I also subscribed via feedburner.
ReplyDeleteI joined via google friend connect.
ReplyDeleteI'm a twitter follower. ~ brennaboo
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the New England Clam Chowder.
ReplyDeleteellybean at connected2christ dot com
Grandma’s Country Chicken & Rice looks delicious!
ReplyDeletefeedburner subscriber!
ReplyDeletefollower!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/3921423388 tweeted.
ReplyDeleteTwitter follower@tcarolinep
ReplyDeleteMmmm Santa Fe Chicken with black beans looks scrumptious!
ReplyDeleteblog follower too!
ReplyDeletetwitter @rbynmyrs
ReplyDeleteOne thing I would like to try is the Slow Cooker Clam Chowder
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I am an e-mail subscriber
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I subscribe via Google Reader
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I follow you
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I have your button
ReplyDeletehttp://carolsbloggys.blogspot.com/
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I CAN'T FIND YOU ON FACEBOOK
***DO YOU NOTIFY WINNERS VIA E-MAIL?*****
Yum! I would try the US Senate bean soup. I would also try the Espresso Chocolate Sauce.
ReplyDeleteparodi821 at yahoo dot com
I am an email suscriber. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteparodi821 at yahoo dot com
Grandma’s Country Chicken & Rice is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Sweet Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
ReplyDeleteI Tweeted http://twitter.com/oilgirl2/status/4021190777
ReplyDeleteGrabbed your Back2School button
ReplyDeletesubscribed to feed via bloglines
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeleteI love using the crockpot, especially being pregant and too sick to cook! I would love to try the Grandma's Chicken and Rice and the Santa Fe Chicken and Black Beans. Everything looked so yummy!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI follow on goggle friend connect.
ReplyDeleteparodi821 at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/henglish/status/4076792596
ReplyDeleteI follow you :-)
ReplyDeleteparodi821 at yahoo dot com
following on twitter - henglish
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by e-mail
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I subscribe with feedburner
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I have your button
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I have your back to school bash button
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com