Friday, September 18, 2009

Dr. Hauschka Soothing Mask

I just used this amazing mask from Dr. Hauschka called Soothing Mask for Sensitve Skin. The soothing mask is so relaxing! Unlike most masks I have used that dry out my skin so they can suck out all of the impurities, this mask got the job done while leaving my skin feeling soft and renewed. I have very sensitive skin and it was so nice to use something that kept my skin calm instead of turning bright red. I love all the natural ingredients that are in it too. Here is some info about the mask:

Transform red, irritated skin with this nourishing mask. Nurturing botanicals combine in a dynamic formulation to soothe sensitive skin and balance skin functions, resulting in a calm, even complexion.

Calms and balances sensitive, reddened and irritated skin

Formulated with quince seed extract and witch hazel hydrosol to help restore and maintain the skin’s moisture balance

Oils of shea butter, macadamia nut and coconut stimulate and support healthy cycles of skin renewal

Strengthens sensitive skin against harsh elements

Used as directed, Soothing Mask lasts approximately 2-3 months

Dr. Hauschka has some amazing products and I love that a holistic approach is taken when creating the products. Dr. Hauschka have everything from hair care products ( I really want to try those!) to makeup and even skincare for your man! To view all of the great products visit Dr. Hauschka.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try this mask- thxs for posting!
    Love the song on your blog-
    http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin