Sunday, September 6, 2009

100% Pure Review




My are so happy right now! They have just been covered in fruit. 100% Pure sent me some yummy and super moisturizing lip glosses to review. I tried the SHIMMERY COCOA BERRY LIP GLOSS and the SHIMMERY WHITE PEACH LIP GLOSS. They are the best lip glosses I have ever used before. I have never used natural lip gloss before. There is really no comparison. The fruit pigments add such a pretty tint of color to my lips and I don't worry about swallowing any of it throughout my day. They go on nice and smooth and are not sticky at all. You know when you walk outside on a windy day and are worried your hair will get stuck in your lip gloss- doesn't happen with 100% Pure!


Here is a description of their lip glosses:


100% Vegetarian, 100% Natural lip glosses made with 83% Vitamin E from organic rice bran and beautiful colors from fruit pigments. Vitamin E is a powerful anti-aging antioxidant that drenches your lips with moisture and deeply softens.



100% Pure has many more products than lip gloss and all of them are just as pure and vegan. Check out their Cocoa Pigmented Bronzer! 100% Pure knows how important it is to put natural ingredients on our skin since a large amount is absorbed into our bloodstream. To view all of the other fabulous products they have please visit 100%pure.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin