Saturday, September 12, 2009

Atlantis Natural Review

Atlantis Natural is a great online website for anything natural and organic! They have more than just cute organic toys (they have those too!). Items like Homeopathic Remedies, Organic Shrimp, and Organic Cotton Nursing Pads. Atlantis Natural was kind enough to send me the
I love both of the items I received. The Bathtub Filter is perfect for when my boys take a bath. It filters out all of the chlorine (there is alot where I live). Now I don't have to worry about using warm water and them inhaling chlorine steam!
They also love their new vitamins. They look just like candy but have nothing artificial in them. I have a really hard time finding vitamins that are gelatin free and don't have any artificial sweeteners. These work like a charm! I was really surprised to see what a variery of items to choose from. I also think that their prices are very reasonable along with an awesome customer satisfaction policy. To view all of the great items that Atlantis Natural carries please visit atlantisnatural.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin