Friday, September 25, 2009

Skyn Iceland Review




I really hate washing my face. It sounds silly but I just don't like splashing water on my face before bed time. It can be a hassle and most of the time I am just too tired and lazy! Skyn Iceland, a natural, paraben free skincare company that nourishes stressed skin, sent me their Glacial Cleansing Cloths with Biospheric Complex. They are facial clothes that require no water! The first time that I used them I was perfect timing. I had a long hard busy day and just wanted to go to bed. I remembered I had these to try out and couldn't wait to use them. I love them!

They are so easy to use and they feel so good on the skin. The convenience factor is huge for me and so is the fact that they are all natural. I love all the goodness that is put on my skin! Here is some more info about the cloths:

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Coconut, oat and amino acid-based surfactants provide extra-gentle cleansing
White willow bark, a naturally occurring form of salicylic acid, soothes irritation and helps prevent breakouts and congestion in the skin
Alpha bisabolol, a derivative of super-potent German chamomile helps soothe and calm irritated skin
Cucumber and cornflower extracts help soothe, soften and tone skin
Icelandic kelp helps revitalize skin and fight inflammation

Glacial Cleansing Cloths cleanse and detoxify stressed skin when you're on-the-go. These foaming cloths are infused with Icelandic glacial waters and beneficial natural extracts to sweep away makeup, dirt, oil and other impurities while refreshing and soothing the skin. Their residue-free, non-drying formula doesn't leave skin feeling tight or tacky so skin's natural moisture balance and glow are restored. Best of all, they don't need water! Perfect for every day or when you travel.

Skyn Iceland uses pure ingredients from Iceland. They have so many other great products including the Nordic Skin Peel. I really want to try it and perk up my face! To view all of the great Skyn Iceland products visit Skyniceland.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin