
Yippee! Another chance for me to share with you Shelf Reliance- my favorite food storage website! Shelf Reliance sent me a gift basket with samplings of a bunch of their food storage items including white flour, sugar, powdered eggs, powdered butter, and raspberries. Included was a recipe to make yummy Raspberry bars with the gift basket. I had a blast! We made ours for our family home evening treat tonight.
I really loved using their Thrive food storage products. Shelf Reliance has so many emergency preparedness items. I didn't realize that they even carry emergency kits. Shelf Reliance also now has a Facebook page, You Tube page, and Twitter page and a blog!
One lucky winner will receive the same fun gift set that I received. To enter please visit the site and tell me something you would like to try. For an extra entry sign up for the Shelf Reliance newsletter.For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you follow me on twitter
If you post this on twitter
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you follow me on twitter
If you post this on twitter
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends Sept 27th 11:59 pm open to US only



















HEY! i totally want to enter this!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethe one thing that i would LOVE to try is the powdered butter!!!!!!! that sounds so interesting :)
i would love to try so many things... but i think that is at the top of my list :) cuz i LOVE butter!
i'm a follower!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMandatory entry:I like the Deluxe Survival Kit just perfect for camping to keep in the motorhome. great giveaway thanks!
ReplyDeletesewitupjulie@gmail.com
I am a email subscriber
ReplyDeletesewitupjulie@gmail.com
I am a follower
ReplyDeletesewitupjulie@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter :-)
ReplyDeletesewitupjulie@gmail.com
I posted this on twitter! ;-)
ReplyDeletesewitupjulie@gmail.com
I tweeted this and leaving you the link
ReplyDeleteitsallnew2meWin a Shelf Reliance gift set at http://blessedbarnharts.blo... ends 9/27
sewitupjulie@gmail.com
I like the Ready Rack (1 Small Row, 4 Drawer)! Seems something like this would be perfect for me~!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try some of the meals ready to eat - the southwest chicken and bean full meal looks good - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your feed via google reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have several cansolidators, love them, and i need more! I would love to try out their emergency kits!
ReplyDeleteblog follower!
ReplyDeletetwitter @rbynmyrs
ReplyDeleteThey have some great stuff. My fav was those rotation racks the big ones,and pantry size.
ReplyDeleteI'm a email subscriber
ReplyDeleteThe Spaghetti looks great! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Beef TVP
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via feed demon.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
ReplyDeleteFollowing on twitter
ReplyDeleteBabasfarmlife
Tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/4015541520
Posted here:
ReplyDeletehttp://babasfarmlife.blogspot.com/2009/09/cool-giveaways_14.html
I like the ready rack with 2 small rows, 1 large row and 2 drawers. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I like the Freeze Dried Mango
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I subscibe
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I follow, would love to try the freeze dried mandarin oranges! Yum!
ReplyDeleteI follow on Twitter-OilGirl2
ReplyDeleteGot your button
ReplyDeleteI Tweeted http://twitter.com/oilgirl2/status/4021032919
ReplyDeleteI would try the Cansolidator Pantry
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
I would like to try dried mango chips
ReplyDeletekrissy913@gmail.com
It would be such a load off my mind to have something like this ... Expedition Basic Four Person 72-hour Emergency Kit. Wow!
ReplyDeleteI subscribed via feedburner.
ReplyDeleteTweeted. http://twitter.com/brennaboo/status/4024269669
ReplyDeletethis is awesome. I want to try the freeze dried mandarin oranges......and all the other fruit. :)
ReplyDeletei am a follower.
ReplyDeleteaddiebugs@gmail.com
daily tweet
ReplyDeleteitsallnew2meWin a Shelf Reliance gift set at http://blessedbarnharts.blo... ends 9/27
sewitupjulie@gmail.com
Someday I want the food storage shelves for rotation in my pantry. They are awesome! The emergency kits looked great too.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try a Cansolidator! Thanks!
ReplyDeletemonkeyami1@yahoo.com
the food rotation system is amazing:-)
ReplyDeleteamanda
catss99@yahoo.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteamanda
catss99@yahoo.com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteamanda
catss99@yahoo.com
i follow the blog
ReplyDeleteamanda
catss99@yahoo.com
i follow on twitter
ReplyDeleteamanda
catss99@yahoo.com
i have your button
ReplyDeleteamanda
catss99@yahoo.com
I like the Expedition Basic Four Person 72-hour Emergency Kit.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ashley!
always_317537[at]yahoo[dot]com
http://livelovelaughwithleslie.com
I signed up for shelf reliance newsletter.
ReplyDeletealways_317537[at]yahoo[dot]com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletealways_317537[at]yahoo[dot]com
I have your button.
ReplyDeletehttp://livelovelaughwithleslie.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@laughwithleslie
I blogged!
ReplyDeletehttp://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/09/shelf-reliance-giveaway.html
I'd like to try the baked potato cheese soup.
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a Google Reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com