Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dove Nutrium Moisture Review



I recently had the chance to review some of Dove's new line of body washes. They are all part of the Nutrium Moisture line. Both my husband and I have been using them and have really loved how soft they make our skin. I love the scents, especially on Cody who was using some manly scented body wash before these. These smell no fresh!
My favorite was the Deep Moisture for obvious reasons. This one will be perfect for winter when my skin gets super dry in the harsh cold we have here. The Deep Moisture has a breakthrough formula that uses 100% natural moisturizers to moisturize deep within the skin.
Cody's favorite is the Gentle Exfoliating. He really likes the micro beads that have the natural moisturizer in it as well. This one has a really nice clean scent.
To learn more about the great new line of body washes and how the work visit Dove.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin