Monday, September 14, 2009

Violight Zapi Review


I have a HUGE problem with germs and bathrooms. I know it's not normal but I really can't stand the idea of germs being all over everything. Including my toothbrush. I used to keep my toothbrush in another room ( I told you -Huge problem). Then I saw a toothbrush sanitizer at Walmart and got it. Then it wouldn't work on my toothbrush because my toothbrush was too large.
Now I have a Zapi from Violight and I have my peace of mind back! The Zapi comes in different colors and comes with a matching toothbrush- score!
I love how easy my Zapi is to use and it's pretty cute to look at too. There are several different designs from Violight including some fun ones for the kiddos. I would love to have one for each of my boys.

Here is some info from Violight's site:
A single toothbrush can harbor millions of microorganisms, which translate into harmful bacteria — bacteria that thrive in the warm, moist environment of the average bathroom. VIOlight stops these microorganisms dead in their track. Independent studies prove that the patent-pending VIOlight system eliminates up to 99.9% of bacteria that thrive on your toothbrush. That's millions of microscopic bugs that can cause flu, colds and other illnesses, zapped in minutes!

Did You Know...?
A number of studies suggest that oral heath is associated with general health. Advanced gum disease has been linked to heart disease, diabetes, premature delivery in pregnant women, and stroke.
Researchers have found more than 10,000,000 bacteria living on a single toothbrush.
Tooth decay is caused by bacteria that can survive on toothbrushes.
Viruses that cause colds, flu, and fever blisters can survive for many days on toothbrushes.
Droplets produced by flushing toilets can harbor bacteria and viruses that can remain airborne long enough to settle on surfaces. Thus, a person could acquire an infection from an aerosol produced by a toilet.




Watch this video to learn more about what is on your toothbrush:

To view all of the great designs visit Violight.

1 comment:

  1. I keep my electric toothbrush in another room too but that's only b/c my bathroom is small. The only place to keep it & plug it in is next to the toilet & that seemed really gross.

    How do you know the Violight really works? I assume the results are not visible to the naked eye.

    P.S. Signed the petition for MSA/Dakin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin