- Be nicer to my hubby. He hasn't been working as much lately because the trains are slow this time of the year and we have been driving each other nuts! On Modern Molly Mormon this morning I read about how Musing Molly tried to do something special for her hubby everyday for a week (little things). I used to do this sporadically but I think I need to pick it up a notch.
- Be nicer to my boys. The same idea as the first. I need to show them I am more than just a house cleaner and a grilled cheese maker! It's the simple things they like from me- dancing to Miley Cyrus' "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and playing play dough.
- Actually read my Fly Lady emails that I get every morning to stay on top of the housework.
- Make scripture reading a priority. Why is it that I read when I am going through really hard trials but then blog and surf the internet when everything is calmer?
- Stay on top of deleting my emails. I just finished decluttering my inbox (there were ALOT from A LONG time ago) and it was so freeing! I felt so productive.
- Be more giving of myself. I am an only child. I wasn't spoiled but I don't always think of others as often as I should. I sigh when my husband asks me to do something for himor get cranky when I have to clean pee off the bathroom floor from one of my boys. I need to get over myself and just do it! Why is it that I would go out of my way to help a complete stranger but have issues with it in my own home?
- Speaking of which, I need to listen to my boys more too. As I am trying to type all the ways I'm going to be a better person, I am trying so patiently to listen to Ki tell me about his Spiderman suit.
- Wow this list is getting long... I should stop now. Baby Steps!
So, in the spirit of New Years, will you share your Resolutions? It always makes me feel better when I see that other people have things to work on too! I know that's twisted but you know you do too! AND, if you could give me some ideas on how to achieve my resolutions (especially the first two) I would LOVE it! ♥♥♥♥