Thursday, September 10, 2009

Atkins Review




Thanks to MomCentral I recently had the opportunity to review two great new products from Atkins to support healthier eating. I tried the Cuisine Penne Pasta and the All Purpose Baking Mix. They are low carb, high in fiber and low in sugar. I am always looking for products with more fiber. These are great for busy moms (like me) who need to get a quick nutritious meal on the table. Atkins also has great recipes on their site. I loved using these products. My favorite was the Baking Mix. It calls for Splenda in the instructions but I substituted for honey.
These are great for anyone parent who needs a healthy meal on the table!



To celebrate the launch of these new products, Atkins has announced an online recipe contest where you can share your own recipe featuring the All Purpose Baking Mix or Penne Pasta and win great prizes. Recipes can be submitted to www.atkins.com by September 30, 2009.

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Atkins and received samples to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin