Friday, September 4, 2009

The Good Wife and Three Rivers Premieres on CBS



Emmy award winner Julianna Margulies stars as Alicia in The Good Wife. Her character is a wife and mother whose politician husband is sent to prison for sex and political scandals. This sounds like something America can relate to! Alicia decides to go back to being an attorney while raising her children despite the media and her very public humiliation.




I'm excited to watch this show on CBS. I love watching empowering women overcome trials in life! Another show that I REALLY want to watch is Three Rivers which stars Alex O'Loughlin and Katherine Moennig.

Three Rivers shows a more real side to the medical world. It is a drama that shows the side of organ donors, their surgeons and the recipients of the organs. There are a variety of characters on the show that will make the show more personal and relatable. Since I am going into nursing I really want to watch this closely! It premieres on CBS on Oct.4th. I can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin