Friday, September 4, 2009

Imagiplay Review and Giveaway



If you are looking for natural, safe toys than Imagiplay is your best bet. There are so many adorable toys on their site! Simple toys that don't make loud annoying sounds and require a million batteries. I hate buying batteries over and over again! I received this adorable wooden Elephant Rattle. I love how I don't have to worry about any harmful chemicals with it.
Imagiplay is giving one reader their own Elephant Rattle! To enter please visit their site and tell me an item you would like to try. For 20%off of your order enter integrity09!



For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:

If you are an email subscriber

If you are a feedburner subscriber

If you are a follower

If you have my button

If you tweet this and leave me the link

If you post this and leave me the link

If you follow me on Twitter and leave me your id - barnharts

If you grab my Back 2 School Bash button

If you enter any Back 2 School giveaway on A Family Completed and leave me a comment telling me which one's you enter. Extra entry for each giveaway entered.


Giveaway ends Sept 20th 11:59 Open to US!

18 comments:

  1. LOVE: Veggie Cutting Set (#40303)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the safari stacking blocks. Thanks for the chance.

    sweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Fruit Cutting Set and the Veggie Cutting Set, my daughter would have so much fun "cooking" with those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered the Plasma Car giveaway at A Family Completed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tweet! http://twitter.com/thxmailcarrier/status/3788559210

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Rolling Snail Sorter
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I subscribe by email
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Noah's ark playset looks amazing!
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My little nephew would be thrilled with the Safari Stacking blocks. It matches his bedroom too! trixpixel[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Number Snail is adorable! My son would love it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the safari stacking blocks.
    transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im a subscriber.transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Number Snail. So cute, absolutely perfect for a 1 y/o birthday gift. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/brennaboo/status/3882562921

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin