Thursday, September 10, 2009

MSN's Mom's Homeroom Review

Since my boys just started school this year I sometimes feel overwhelmed with all of the meetings, papers to sign, and progress reports. This is just preschool! So I was excited to learn about MSN's website just for moms- MSN's Mom's Homeroom- by moms who offer advice on making it through the school years.

There are so many useful tools like articles on how to help your child with their writing to quizzes to message boards. How nice it is to connect with other moms who are going through the same thing as me! My favorite part of the site is the videos. They offer great tips on so many different subjects.

I also received a yummy box of Kellogs Frosted Mini-Wheats in Cinnamon. I would love to tell you how yummy they are but I can't because my boys ate it so fast I didn't even get a taste! Be sure to visit Mom's Homeroom to see all of there great tips and advice!


“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin