Thank goodness for Crazy Forts! It takes away all of the work and leaves mom (or dad) looking like a super hero. These things are so cool! With a set of balls and poles you can have a masterpiece hideout in no time. What I love about the Crazy Fort is that there are so many ways to make a fort. Just follow the simple directions from one of the designs that you want to make, add a few sheets and you're set! This is a perfect activity to do with your child after school.
Crazy Forts is generously giving one reader their own Crazy Fort! To enter please visit the site and tell me which design idea you would make if you won.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you follow me on Twitter and leave me your id - barnharts
If you grab my Back 2 School Bash button
If you enter any Back 2 School giveaway on A Family Completed and leave me a comment telling me which one's you enter. Extra entry for each giveaway entered.
Giveaway ends Sept 19th 11:59 Open to US and Canada!




















We'd build the rocket! Please let #1 be lucky this time!
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
wow the kids would love the Castle Fort!!
ReplyDeletethanks
wadesherry@hotmail dot com
I'd make a tunnel for my son to crawl through!
ReplyDeletei would make the castle for my daughter
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
have your button at http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Luv_to_Save/status/3758220940
luvtosave at gmail.com
i have your back to school button
ReplyDeletehttp://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
luvtosave at gmail.com
entered gimme at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered frecklebox at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered mobi at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered eco-usable at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered pedoodles at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered mabel's labels at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered carolina pad at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered safe sippy 2 at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered built NY at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered little mismatch at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered bake me a wish at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered mr bobbles blankets at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered crane at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered sensory edge at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered lasso at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered umi at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
I also commented on a Kokopax review for one extra entry.
ReplyDeleteOooohhhhh, we would build the igloo design, for sure! How fun!
ReplyDeletedanielle78@comcast.net
My son would probably build the rocket. Thanks for the chance,
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I am a follower and the igloo design would be fun!
ReplyDeleteI got blog button
ReplyDeleteI tweeted http://twitter.com/oilgirl2/status/3763751036
ReplyDeleteI would make the igloo
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
If I won I would make the Rocket design idea!! totally us!
ReplyDeletessummmer(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow on google.
ReplyDeletessummmer(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow on twitter.
ReplyDeletetwitter name: fokxxy
ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com
I would have to build the castle for my princesses.
ReplyDeletesubscribe by feedburner
ReplyDeletefollow you on twitter peacesweetpeas
ReplyDeletehave your back to school button
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/peacesweetpeas/statuses/3773056071
ReplyDeleteI would help my daughter make the house she would LOVE LOVE LOVe this!
ReplyDeletecherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
I subscribe via email: kileydianesmith AT gmail
ReplyDeletecherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
I subscribe via google reader!
ReplyDeletecherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeletecherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
I have your button:
ReplyDeletepeonieblossoms.blogspot.com
cherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
I have your Back 2 School Bash Button:
ReplyDeletepeonieblossoms.blogspot.com
cherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
I follow you on Twitter @CherryBlossBaby
ReplyDeletecherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
I twittered:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/CherryBlossBaby/status/3780742739
cherryblossomsdesign at hotmail
the igloo looks cool
ReplyDeleteHow cool! I think we would do the house first... or maybe the rocket. No, I'm sure my daughter would love the house.
ReplyDeleteTweet! http://twitter.com/thxmailcarrier/status/3785493706
ReplyDeleteI'd love to try the igloo with my kids! fun!
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteWe'd create the igloo!
Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via google reader.
Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on Blogger/Google Friend. :) Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteTweeted! :) http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/statuses/3807702552
Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI blogged your contest! http://www.cancontests.com/2009/09/contests-from-elsewhere-win-x-from-x.html
Thank you!
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on Twitter. :) antispamgirl
Thank you!
i love the igloo.
ReplyDeleteluvnlife00@gmail.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteluvnlife00@gmail.com
i follow you
ReplyDeleteluvnlife00@gmail.com
i subscribe in reader
ReplyDeleteluvnlife00@gmail.com
follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@luvnlifeOO
The rocket for sure!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso a twitter follower @naomicatgirl
I think we would have a fun time building a tunnel. The grandkids love going through tunnels. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3822131189
The castle design would be the first thing my daughter & I make! trixpixel[at]gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would get the igloo
ReplyDeleteI have your button
ReplyDeletekellenjw23.blogspot.com
Follow on twitter-- @amberdawn07
ReplyDeleteMy son would probably build the rocket.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the Chic Pink Apron.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am sure my little princess would love the castle!
ReplyDeleteWe'd make a tunnel!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
entered plasma car giveaway at a family completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered tail wags giveaway at a family completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
entered uneaks giveaway at a family completed
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
I entered the Get Dolled Up Boutique Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Sid the Science Kid/Dive olly Dive DVDs Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the U*neaks Shoes Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Ruthless & Toothless Clothing Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the PakNak Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Sakura Art Set Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Frecklebox Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Beyond Quilts Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Green Toys Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Gimmie Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the EcoUsables Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Mr. Bobbles Blanket Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the bake me a wish Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Safe Sippy2/Safe Sporter Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the built NY Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Carolina Pad Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Mabel's Labels Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Little Fit hats Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I would love to make a rocket with my son...he would love it! Thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am an email subsriber
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Get Dolled Up Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the PlasmaCar Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the UMI Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the UNeaks Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Mobi Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the EcoUseable Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Gimmie Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Sakura Art Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Tail Wags Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Mr. Bobbles Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Crane Humidifier Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Sensory Edge Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the sid the science kid Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the PakNak Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Built NY Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Safe Sippy Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Carolina Pad Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the FreckleBox Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Ouchies Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Little Miss Matched Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Bake Me a Wish Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Mabels Labels Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Pedoodles Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Little Fit Hats Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Green Toys Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Zutano Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Ruthless and Toothless Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Little Lasso Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Peter Potty Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
My nephews and I would build the igloo. They would have a blast!!!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email and feedburner.
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter. brennaboo.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted. http://twitter.com/brennaboo/status/3882419360
ReplyDeletethe igloo would be a huge hit at our house!
ReplyDeleteblog follower!
ReplyDeletetwitter @rbynmyrs
ReplyDeletemy girls would love to make the castle
ReplyDeletemeghitt01 at gmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletemeghitt01 at gmail dot com
follow on blogger: meghitt
ReplyDeletemeghitt01 at gmail dot com
follow on twitter: meghitt
ReplyDeletemeghitt01 at gmail dot com
entered the Pedoodles Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
entered the Mabel's Labels Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Carolina Pad Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the built NY Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Safe Sippy2/Safe Sporter Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Little Miss Matched Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the bake me a wish Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Peter Potty Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Mr. Bobbles Blanket Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Mr. Bobbles Blanket Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Crane Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Sensory Edge Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
entered the Zutano Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Mobi Tykelight Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the EcoUsables Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Gimmie Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Green Toys Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeletetered the Beyond Quilts Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
entered the Frecklebox Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Ouchies Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Sakura Art Set Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the PakNak Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
entered the Little Lasso Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Ruthless & Toothless Clothing Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the U*neaks Shoes Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Sid the Science Kid/Dive olly Dive DVDs Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Plasma Car Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Tail Wags Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Get Dolled Up Boutique Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteentered the Umi Shoes Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
I follow.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email.
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
I subscribe by reader
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
I have your button.
ReplyDeletemainlandmama.blogspot.com
I have your back to school button.
ReplyDeletemainlandmama.blogspot.com
I follow on twitter. at lovemykeiki
ReplyDeleteI would build an igloo for my girls and I to enjoy :-)
ReplyDeleteparodi821 at yahoo dot com
Grabbed Back2School button
ReplyDeleteThe tunnel. I have one starting to crawl so that should be fun
ReplyDeletesubscriber
ReplyDeleteWe would enjoy the castle if we won.
ReplyDeletedftrew(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm sure I would make them all! But I love the rocket and the igloo designs.
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI follow on goggle friend connect.
ReplyDeleteparodi821 at yahoo dot com
I think the rocket is the first thing my boys would build. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have the back 2 school bash button up on the right hand side of my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://heckofabunch.blogspot.com
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I subscribe by e-mail
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I subscribe by feedburner
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I have your button!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I have your Back 2 School Bash Button
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I would make the house design. Too cute.
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway. Please enter me. Thanks
cherdon@sympatico.ca
Email subscriber here
ReplyDeletecherdon@sympatico.ca is already subscribed to the mailing list of Forever and Always
Feedburner subscriber here
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
ReplyDeletetweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/4113848607
Posted this giveaway on facebook
ReplyDeleteID - cheryl hodgkins
URL to posting
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?
Posted this giveaway at S&S Freebies and Friends Forum
ReplyDeleteID - cherdon
URL to posting
http://ssfeebiesandfriends.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=woo&thread=4283
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeleteID - iamcherdon