Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just Jen Review



I love personalized shirts because they are a way to express yourself and they are unique. That's why I'm totally diggin' Just Jen. They are an online website where you can order pretty customized clothing with rhinestones for a special day or just to let the world know who you are.



I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review an item from Just Jen. They let me pick everything out. I chose the Cotton Spandex long sleeve (since it will be getting very cold where I live soon) in black and had the words "Coach's Wife" put on it. Since my hubby is a high school football coach I wanted him to feel special when I go to his games. As soon as it came in the mail I showed it to him and he was one happy guy.



Just Jen has everything from aprons to super cute sweatpants. You can choose what you want it to say or pick out one of their own styles. They even have maternity! I love this one for a soon to be bride. The possibilities are endless. These make great gift ideas for anyone. Just Jen even has items for little girls! To view all that Just Jen has to offer visit justjen.com.

4 comments:

  1. Don't want to be pregnant and would prefer to keep the same husband I have now...LOL.

    Very cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't want to be pregnant and would prefer to keep the same husband I have now...LOL.

    Very cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to check these out. My best friend is getting married and so is my brother, so two brides to be I can get for!

    Cute choice by the way! Perfect for the games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable! Sounds like you've got the perfect customized shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin