Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fresh Review



Magazines are big source of inspiration for me for doing reviews. I saw Fresh mentioned in a couple of different magazines and knew I had to contact them. I'm so glad I did! Fresh is a huge line of skin, hair, makeup and perfumes. They really do have so many products to choose from. Here is yet another natural products company that I adore, but Fresh is different. They really involve the senses with their products. It's not a bunch of herbal scents. They are heavenly goodness!
Fresh sent me a box of fun goodies to try out and boy did I. My favorites are the Sugar Blossom Hand Treatment (which makes my hands feel incredibly silky) and the Soy Shampoo
which leaves my hair feeling super soft and smells great all day! These products are so unique and would make a great gift for any of your girlfriends ( and your man too). To view the entire collection visit Fresh.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin