
Have you seen those commercials for Your Baby Can Read? It is a great program for your little one. It is perfect for any child ages 3 months to 5 years to aid them in learning to read. What a fun concept! I received the Your Baby Can Read Trial Kit and my boys really liked watching it. They followed along with the DVD and eagerly said all of the words. They were even able to recognize words on the screen.

The kit also comes with several other things including fun sliding word cards. Now they ask me everyday if they can watch it.
In the first years of a child’ life, tens of thousands of synaptic connections are made each second in the brain, opening the door for increased learning capacity. The most natural time to learn any aspect of language is during the infant and toddler years. There is a “natural window of opportunity” for learning language where it is easier for children to learn to understand and speak our language at a high level. During this window of opportunity, between the ages of 3 months and 5 years, they can also learn the written word naturally and easily.

The kit also comes with several other things including fun sliding word cards. Now they ask me everyday if they can watch it.
Guess what? One lucky winner will receive their own kit! To enter to win please visit the site and tell me which product in the kit you would love to try.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you follow me on twitter
If you post this on twitter
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you follow me on twitter
If you post this on twitter
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
Giveaway ends Sept 28th 11:59 pm Open to US and Canada.



















The lift a flap books. Kristin Wilberg
ReplyDeleteKristin Wilberg: I have your button on my blog
ReplyDeleteKristin Wilberg: I am a follower
ReplyDeleteI love the Lift-A-Flap Books. My daughter already loved these books so even better if they help her read!
ReplyDeletesaradavis1 at gmail
tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/4023346215
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the sliding cards and the DVD
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
follow on twitter
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
I like the lift a flap books.
ReplyDeletemelacan at hotmail dot com
I would love to try the double-sided word cards
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
ReplyDeleteI have your button
ReplyDeletekellenjw23.blogspot.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@amberdawn07
My kids love flash cards and I love learning DVD's!!!
ReplyDeleteI really love those Lift the Flap books. This kit is wonderful and would be perfect for my grandson and granddaughter. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/4036067826
I like the word game cards.
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the lift a flap books. My son would love them. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
i like the sliding word cards
ReplyDeleteluvnlife00@gmail.com
i follow you
ReplyDeleteluvnlife00@gmail.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteluvnlife00@gmail.com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteluvnlife00@gmail.com
i follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletei tweeted
ReplyDelete@luvnlifeOO
I want to try the Word Game Cards
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@mail.com
I would love to use the whole kit! Our next baby will need to learn to read fast as we are a reading family!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome giveaway! I've always wanted to try this for my daughter.
ReplyDeleteI want to try the Double Sided Word Cards.
luvtosave at gmail.com
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
follower as ethel
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
twitter follower as luv_to_save
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/Luv_to_Save/status/4045876537
luvtosave at gmail.com
I would like to try the word game cards.
ReplyDeletedftrew(at)gmail(dot)com
I'd like to try the lift a flap books.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email.
ReplyDeleteI follow on blogger/google.
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter.
ReplyDeleteTweeted. http://twitter.com/brennaboo/status/4049900745
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the double sided word cards.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
Im a e-mail subscriber.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
Im a blog follower.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
DVD Set with Sliding Word Cards! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI've been hearing a lot about this lately, and have been interested in trying it out. I like the Word Game Cards and the Lift a Flap books.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI definitely want to try the DVD's!
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber!
ReplyDeleteFollower!
ReplyDeleteI have your button
ReplyDeleteFollow on twitter- @joannagiveaway
ReplyDeleteTweet= http://twitter.com/joannagiveaway/status/4111791032
ReplyDeleteI like the lift-a-flap books!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I'm a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I follow you on Twitter (tobinsmommy08)
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I have your button!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I like the Lift-A-Flap Books.
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber as khrysdoll.
ReplyDeleteSubscribe via reader.
ReplyDeleteFollow on blogger.
ReplyDeleteFollow on twitter @momof3dolls.
ReplyDeleteHave your button.
ReplyDeletetweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/momof3dolls/status/4163909697
THe lift a flap books and word cards. My guy loves books and I think that would be good. THe word cards would be fun to try using.
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
feed subscriber
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
follower
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
follow on twitter
ReplyDeletebwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
posted on twitter
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/4164074654
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
I think the double sided word cards would work well.
ReplyDeletefeed subscriber
ReplyDeleteThose lift a flap books are SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI have your button!
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDelete