Monday, September 14, 2009

Tree Frog Creations Review

How cute is this bucket? It is from my new favorite Etsy shop- Tree Frog Creations. They have so many adorable and functional items. Every one is personalized and made they way you want it.



Tree Frog Creations make a variety of personalized buckets, bibs, vinyl lettering and more. I love the bucket I received. I'm using it to store my boys art supplies on top of the fridge. The buckets are great for holding pretty much anything- toys, hair items, makeup, socks, etc.


I also really love this totally chic bib! I like that Tree Frog Creations offers several color options and a million different ways to personalize them. To view the entire collection click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin