i
My boys love learning about science on Sid the Science Kid. Ever since we received the two latest DVD releases they have been learning about charts, bugs and birds. The two titles are "Change Happens" and "The Bug Club" which will both be released on August 4th.
Another great show that was a new treat for my boys to see is "Dive Olly Dive". It is a great underwater show that reminds me of Jay Jay the Jet Plane. This show is also being released August 4th.
Both shows are Emmy-Nominated shows on PBS and PBS Sprout."Be on the lookout this September when FIVE all-new episodes of “Sid the Science Kid” will debut on PBS stations nationwide!"
My boys have enjoyed these shows so much and I know your little ones will too. If you would like to win all 3 DVD's please tell me which PBS show is you or your child's favorite.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you follow me on twitter and leave me your user name
If you follow me on Facebook and leave me your name
If you add my Back 2 School Bash Button



















I would love these for my nephew! He loves SuperWHY and Caillou.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your back 2 school bash button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
My granddaughter and I watch Sesame Street together, she seems to really enjoy the characters and will sit in her Dora chair for the entire show.
ReplyDeletethanks for this giveaway
Feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteFollower
ReplyDeletetweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/3112993993
I follow you on twitter-iamcherdon
ReplyDeleteMy son loves WordWorld! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteMy kids love PBS Kids. Their faves are Sesame Street, Caillou and Sid! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I'm an email suscriber.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I suscribe to your feed.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I follow on Google Friend.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
Gonna have to go with Sesame Street!
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber!
ReplyDeleteFeed Subscriber!
ReplyDeleteFollower!
ReplyDeleteTweeted= http://twitter.com/joannagiveaway/status/3118144916
ReplyDeleteTwitter follower- joannagiveaway
ReplyDeleteFB follower- joanna price
ReplyDeleteHave the B2S button
ReplyDeletemy daughter would love this ..
ReplyDeletethanks..
flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com
Sesame Street is the favorite around here!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
We love Clifford the big Red Dog.
ReplyDeleteSesame Street!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Google reader subscriber!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
Follower!
ReplyDeletedelilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com
My son just discovered Word World and loves it! Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I am a google reader subscriber
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I follow on twitter - username is justicecw
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/3147426001
ReplyDeletethanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
Maya & Miguel is a favorite. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have the back 2 school bash button up on the right hand side of my blog.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
My favorite was Sesame Street.
ReplyDeletedag888888[at]yahoo[dot]com
I subscribe via google reader.
ReplyDeletedag888888[at]yahoo[dot]com
I follow.
ReplyDeletedag888888[at]yahoo[dot]com
Caillou is my son's favorite pbs show
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
Me and my daughter love watching Sesame Street!
ReplyDeletezooscapejennifer@rogers.com
i'm an email subscriber!
ReplyDeletezooscapejennifer@rogers.com
i'm a feedburner subscriber!
ReplyDeletezooscapejennifer@rogers.com
tweet! http://twitter.com/kenziesmum2009/statuses/3233451124
ReplyDeletezooscapejennifer@rogers.com
kenziesmum2009 follows you on twitter!
ReplyDeletezooscapejennifer@rogers.com
Jennifer McLachlan follows you on fb!
ReplyDeletezooscapejennifer@rogers.com
i have your bts button @ www.kenziesgumdropsandlollipops.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletezooscapejennifer@rogers.com
Following you on twitter! @BabiesGottaHavT
ReplyDeletebabiesgottahaveit(at)gmail(dot)com
The PBS shows that are mine and my children's favorites are Clifford and Curious George. :)
ReplyDeleteroseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com
My son loves Clifford and Sesame Street
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
email subscriber
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
Subscribe via google reader
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
follow on Twitter- tally2525
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
have your standard button
ReplyDeletewww.aubutfamily.blogspot.com
Have your Back To School Button
ReplyDeletewww.aubutfamily.blogspot.com
cassandra@aubut.net
We are big Sesame Street fans here!
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I subscribe via google reader
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I follow on twitter and tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Sparkleglow/status/3345326145
imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I follow on twitter! @Sparkleglow
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I have your Back to school button
ReplyDeletehttp://easygoinday.blogspot.com/
imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
My son has more then 1 favorite show on PBS.
ReplyDeleteFirst being Arthur then Word World, then Sid the Science Kid then Super Why. Hes learning more then I thought from these shows