
If you haven't noticed by now I ♥ natural products. Burt's Bees has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. I just have never had the chance to try very many of their products. So I am glad that I had the opportunity to try some products of Burt's Bees that I didn't even know they had! I was went the Radiance Day Creme, Baby Bee Apricot Baby Oil, and Mama Bee Belly Balm.
Of course I love them all. The Radiance Day Lotion has SPF 15 in it which is a huge bonus to me. I struggle to find natural moisturizers that have SPF in them as well. The creme is very soothing (must be the Calendula) and super moisturizing.
The oil and the balm are great too. They are perfect for any new mom who wants to pamper herself and her baby. I love the smell of the oil- apricot is not a scent I see to often these days.
Burt's Bees is giving one of my readers their very own jar of Radiance Day Creme! To enter please visit the site and tell me what your favorite product is.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you follow me on Twitter and leave me your id - barnharts
If you follow me on Facebook and leave me your id - ashleyhookerbarnhart
If you grab my Back 2 School Bash button
If you enter any Back 2 School giveaway on A Family Completed and leave me a comment telling me which one's you enter. Extra entry for each giveaway entered.
Giveaway ends Sept 15th 11:59 Open to US




















I have the driest skin in the world and Bert's Bees works wonders. I have only tried a few products but my favorite is the Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Shea Butter Body Butter. I'm so excited about this giveaway and have my fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI also have your button on my blog. :)
ReplyDeleteAND I'm a friend on facebook. :) - Emma's Place to be.
ReplyDeleteI love their Baby Wash!! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletelgsmith09@gmail.com
follower through googlereader
ReplyDeletefacebook fan
ReplyDeletelinda smith
twitter follower
ReplyDeletelgsmith09
I'm such a fan of the lipglossess...ALL OF THEM!!!!
ReplyDeleteI entered Mabels Labels!
ReplyDeleteI entered Pedoodles!
ReplyDeleteI entered Carolina Pad!
ReplyDeleteI entered Kokopax!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite item is the Natural Acne Solutions™ Purifying Gel Cleanser
ReplyDeleteLadytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com
besides radiance, i think my fave is the royal jelly eye creme
ReplyDeletegoogle reader subscriber
ReplyDeleteI like the Healthy Healing Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I sbscribe by email
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I always use Burt's Bees Pomegrante Lip Balm, I love it! I would love to try some of their other products.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love the Baby Bee Apricot Baby Oil, I rub it on my baby's face. It also helped me get rid of his cradle cap when he was younger.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite product is More Moisture Raspberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo
ReplyDeleteFacebook friend - Bridget Hopper
ReplyDeleteB2S button is on my sidebar
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/
I love the Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme, it smells fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber. trixpixel(at)gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteCount me in!
ReplyDeleteI like their lip balm
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
Please enter me in the drawing. I've only used their chapstick before, I but I liked it a lot.
ReplyDeletei haven't used many burts bees products, but i do like their lip colors and balms.
ReplyDeleteevalina emyline@juno.com
I've been loving the medicated lip balm. I've not had chapped or split or sunburned lips for the first time in a loooong time.
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I LOVE their lip balms! esp the replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil.
ReplyDeleteI love the Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion!
ReplyDeleteI am a proud follower of your blog
ReplyDeleteI entered the Little Fit giveaway at a family completed
ReplyDeleteI entered the Pedoodle giveaway at a family completed
ReplyDeleteI have your button for back to school proudly displayed
ReplyDeleteThe Naturally Ageless Intensive Repairing Serum is great - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via google reader- alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would love to get the Baby Bee Bubble Bath
ReplyDeleteI think the Mama Bee Leg and Foot Creme looks good!
ReplyDeleteI love the replenishing lip balm!
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
My favorite is the lemon butter cuticle creme! Thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI entered the Umi giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the EcoUseable giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Tail Wags giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Mr. Bobbles giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Crane Humidifier giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Sensory Edge giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Sid the Science Kid giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the PakNak giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Built NY giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Safe Sippy giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Carolin Pad giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the FreckleBox giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Ouchies giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Little Miss Matched giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Bake Me A Wish giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Mabels Labels giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Pedoodles giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Little Fit Hats giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Green Toys giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Zutano giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
Twitter Follower: dotcomkari
ReplyDeleteI would really like to try the Color Keeper Green Tea & Fennel Seed shampoo & conditioner. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3819688500
I love all their lipgloss.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
My favorite Burts bees product. I use it daily. http://www.burtsbees.com/natural-products/lips-lip-care/replenishing-lip-balm-pomegranate-oil.html
ReplyDeleteI subscribe with feedburner.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter. brennaboo
ReplyDeleteI tweeted. http://twitter.com/brennaboo/status/3884607195
ReplyDeleteI tried very hard to find you on FB, but had no success.
ReplyDeleteI like the Baby Bee Dusting Powder - Baby Powder digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via e-mail
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I subscribe via Google Reader also
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I follow you
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I also have your BTS Button
ReplyDeletehttp://carolsbloggys.blogspot.com/2009/07/blogging-events.html
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
My favorite is the Peppermint Foot Lotion!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite product is the Carrot Nutritive Day Creme :D
ReplyDeletei tweeted lol
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Pinpine77/status/4000840713