Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Living Rooms Direct


A friend of mine (you know who you are:) ) gave me the great idea of using a cd case to store all of our DVD's. I have had the hardest time keeping them all organized. So when LivingRoomsDirect.com agreed to let me review an item from there store I jumped on the chance to get the Case Logic 320-Disc Nylon CD Wallet in Black. Now I may still have a few DVD's laying the house thanks to my boys but I must say that I am much happier without discs and boxes laying around.
The best place for any living room furniture and accessories has to be LivingRoomsDirect.com. They have very reasonable prices and a large selection of items to choose from. I love how organized their site is and how easy it is to use. When I was searching for the CD Wallet I was able to find it quickly and was surprised at how many I had to choose from. With so many different decorating styles it is always nice to have a good selection!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin