Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Vat19.com Review




Vat19.com is an online store with EVERYTHING! They have such a large selection of items that are so fun and functional! There website states: Purveyors of curiously awesome products. That is for sure!


As I was going though the site to see what I might like to review I came across so many "want" items that it was overwhelming. Then I saw an item that I have been looking to find for quite some time. It is called The Original Buitter Bell Crock. It is an amazing product that allows you to store your butter on your counter for up to 30 days without refrigerating. That way it stays spreadable. I have needed one of these for so long and finally found it. Below is a video that shows how cool the Butter Bell works.





Vat19.com carries everything from a Beer Pouch Sweatshirt to a Name A Star Gift Box. To see the amazing selection for yourself visit Vat19.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin