"When Amelie Jo was just a seedling, her momma became extremely concerned about the products that she found when shopping for her baby-to-be. Not wanting to expose her wee one to dangerous chemicals absorbed by precious newborn skin or ingested during play or mealtime, Amelie Jo's momma made it her mission to uncover safe, trustworthy products to spend her hard earned dollars on.
Ever concerned about the changing economy, momma took pride in finding unique items produced by her fellow countrymen and women. Artisans and craftsmen who lovingly care for the safety of her child as they do their own. Now Amelie Jo and her momma are sharing their findings with your family and the world."
There is also an Amelie Jo blog where there are great giveaways and discounts. You can check it out here http://ameliejo.blogspot.com/.
The generous people at Amelie Jo American Baby Boutique are giving one lucky reader a $25 Gift Certificate! To enter please visit the site and tell me an item you would like to purchase.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link
- If you have my Back 2 School Bash button
- If you become a follower to the Amelie Jo Blog AND sign up for the newsletter
- If you enter any Back 2 School giveaway on A Family Completed and leave me a comment telling me which one's you enter. Extra entry for each giveaway entered.
Giveaway ends Sept. 1st Open to everyone!