Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Pete's Dragon is a classic Disney movie that I have always loved. It brought back a lot of memories watching this movie again. It's the story of a boy who escapes from his abusive family with the help of his friend Elliot- a dragon who can become invisible. I really loved the Brazzle Dazzle Effects and the "Where's Elliot" game was fun for my boys to play.
• Brazzle Dazzle Effects: Disney’s Movie Magic – An entertaining new look at
Disney’s pioneering work in the magical mix of live-action and animation, narrated by
the star of Pete’s Dragon, Sean Marshall.
• Deleted Storyboard Sequence: “Terminus & Hoagy Hunt Elliot” – A rare demo
dialog track and storyboard sketches.
• Original Song Concept: “Boo Bop Bopbop Bop (I Love You, Too)” – The first
demo recording for one of the film’s unforgettable musical sequences with story
sketches for an early concept of the song Pete sings to Elliot.
• Original Demo Recordings (Audio Only) – A special audio-only feature that includes
early demo versions of “Brazzle Dazzle Day” and “Every Little Piece” before they
evolved into the songs heard in the movie. Also includes “The Greatest Star of All,” a
song originally intended to be sung by Ferdinand, a character later deleted from the
• Promotional Record (Audio Only) – Pop versions of “It’s Not Easy,” “Brazzle Dazzle
Day,” “There’s Room For Everyone” and Academy Award nominee for Best Song,
“Candle On The Water,” originally released together on a 7” record to promote the
• “Where's Elliot?” – The Disappearing Dragon Game
• Pete's Dragon Art Galleries
• About Pete’s Dragon
• Disney Family Album
• The Plausible Impossible
• Lighthouse Keeping
The music is fun because it gives you that musical feel that isn't really in movies today. Pete's Dragon: High Flying Addition was released today - August 18th and is available to purchase at Amazon.com.