Friday, August 14, 2009

be present new T-Shirt Line Review

I had no idea clothing made from recycled materials could be so soft and fabulous! be present has a new line of shirts out for men and women and I was fortunate enough to review one. My favorite color is purple so of course I love the lotus flower but I mostly love how comfortable it is! The length of a shirt is a big factor for me and this one is a little longer which is just the way I like it. Here is a little more about the shirt from the site:

"Made from 50% rPET / 50% Organic Cotton; each shirt diverts 5 plastic bottles from a landfill rPET is a fabric developed by melting down recycled plastic bottles and spinning the melted plastic with
  • Organic Cotton
  • Deep v-neck, long torso
  • Ultra soft and comfortable
  • Lightweight
Features a Lilypad which is a symbol for purity, beauty and enlightenment


rPET, short for “recycled polyethylene terephtahate,” is a fabric developed by melting down recycled plastic bottles and spinning the melted plastic with organic cotton.. Each be present Renew Tee produced in rPET diverts three to five plastic bottles from a landfill. rPET, a recycled eco-conscious material, also requires little energy and water during production.

The message that the new be present Renew Tee-shirt collection sends is an important one: Use what we already have. Using recycled plastic bottles not only helps with landfill diversion, it is also creating a soft, durable fabric for everyday wear. The Renew Tees are exceptionally soft, comfortable, breathable and easy to care for; worn layered or alone, the tees are ideal for wear in any climate, during any season."

This shirt will be perfect for whenever I start working out again. The only bummer is when I was getting my hair highlighted it totally got on the shirt and bleached parts of it out. I love my shirt so much though that I will still wear it around the house. To view the entire new collection of be present shirts visit be present.

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing what can be done with recycled materials! Great looking shirt. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this t shirt and am living in it - so incredibly comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin