

With a new school year comes new school supplies! Not to mention all of the fun things you can do with them. Creativity for Kids has you covered for back to school supplies and craft kits to do with your kids. They have a huge selection of products and a wide age range to supply.
Our family had the chance to review the Make Your Own Number Book. It was a great project we did for our Family Home Evening. They made their book to read while in church. They had a blast making their book! I was surprised at how happy it made them. They each got to color their own numbers and punch them out and stick them on the book. They were so proud of the final result. I got to do it with them and really enjoyed our time together. I think this craft was a great way to build self-esteem while having great family time.
The people at Creativity for Kids are giving one lucky reader their own assortment of art supplies! The winner will win :
To enter to win please visit Creativity for Kids and tell me something you would like.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link
- If you follow me on Twitter and leave me your id - barnharts
- If you follow me on Facebook and leave me your id - ashleyhookerbarnhart
- If you grab my Back 2 School Bash button
- If you enter any Back 2 School giveaway on A Family Completed and leave me a comment telling me which one's you enter. Extra entry for each giveaway entered.
Giveaway ends Sept 7 th 11:59 Open to US




















Love the Make your own lip balm kit!!
ReplyDeletegooglereader subscriber!
ReplyDeletetwitter follower
ReplyDeletelgsmith09
I've been wanting to do some tie-dye, so the Quick and Easy Tie-Dye Deluxe kit looks great!
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber: xpbloch at juno dot com
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter (thxmailcarrier).
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I have your button.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I have your Back 2 School button.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Umi giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Get Dolled Up giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the PlasmaCar giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Sid & Olly giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the U*neaks giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Ruthless & Toothless giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I'd love the Create Your Own Pop-Up Books for my kids!
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletefeedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeletefollow on twitter at lovemykeiki
ReplyDeleteentered umi on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered get dolled up on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered plasma car on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered sid the science kid on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered sakura art on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered frecklebox on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered mobi tyke light on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered beyond quilts at a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered gimmie at a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered zutano on a family completed
ReplyDeleteI got your button.
ReplyDeletehttp://mainlandmama.blogspot.com/
got your b2s button
ReplyDeletehttp://mainlandmama.blogspot.com/
My son would love the monster money bak kit. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I'm a google subscriber.
ReplyDeletesweetascandy579 at yahoo dot com
I really love those Shrinky Dinks sets and the Holiday Fun one would be great. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'm subscribed by email.
ReplyDeleteI'm subscribed to your feed.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted the giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3502992890
I follow on Twitter
ReplyDeletekewpiedoll04
I follow on Facebook
ReplyDeleteJudy Brittle
At A Family Completed I entered the Umi Shoes giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Get Dolled Up Boutique giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Tail Wags giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Plasma Car giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Sid the Science Kid/Dive Olly Dive DVD giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the U*Neaks giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Ruthless & Toothless giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Little Lasso giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Pak Nak giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Sakura Art Set giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Ouchies giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Frecklebox giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Beyond Quilts giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Green Toys giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Gimmie giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the EcoUsable giveaway
ReplyDeleteI entered the PakNak giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Ouchies giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Frecklebox giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Beyond Quilts giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Green Toys giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the EcoUsable giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Mobi TykeLight giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Zutano giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I would love the sky diver paper airplanes for my kids.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe to your feed.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I follow you (jenbutterfly12).
ReplyDeleteTweet, Tweet.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jenbutterfly/status/3514334348
I follow you on twitter (jenbutterfly).
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the scrapbook kit.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your back 2 school button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a twitter follower. @slavetosave
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a facebook follower. annalisaspencer
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the Zutano giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the Mobi Tykelight.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the ecousables.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the gimmie giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the green toys.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the beyond quilts.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the frecklebox.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the ouchies.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the sakura art set.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the paknak.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the little lasso.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the ruthless/toothless.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the umi shoes.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I like the Create Your Own Popup Book kit!
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
Tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/3527477925
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Get Dolled Up Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the PlasmaCar Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the UMI shoes Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Mobi Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the EcoUsable Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Gimmie Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Sakura Art Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Tail Wags Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Mr. Bobbles Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Crane Humidifier Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Sensory Edge Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Sid the Science Kid Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the PakNak Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I like the scrapbook kit.
ReplyDeleteTweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/3528903149
Facebook follower - Bridget Hopper
ReplyDeleteFast Car Race Cars looks fun! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteid like the scrapbook kit
ReplyDeletei have your button beenamommy.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletefollow on twitter (spalka)
ReplyDeleteMy kids would love the Make Your Own Lip Balm!! How cool!
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Sparkleglow/status/3607048798
imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I follow on twitter! @sparkleglow
ReplyDeleteI have your Back 2 School Bash button!
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #7- Ruthless & Toothless Clothing (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
Color In Tattoos would be fun for my son!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteThe PlayFoam Activity Set would keep my little girl entertained for hours!
ReplyDeleteI sub via feedburner
ReplyDeleteI sub via email. trixpixel(at)gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDelete# Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #30- Little Fit Hats (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
# Big Birthday/Back 2 School Bash #29-Pedoodles (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
# Big Birthday/Back 2 School Bash #26- Built NY (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
# Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #25- Safe Sippy2/Safe Sporter (9/9) 2 WINNERS
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
# Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #24- Little Miss Matched (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
# Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #23- Bake Me a Wish (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
# Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #22- Peter Potty (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
# Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #21- Mr. Bobbles Blankets (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
# Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #20- Crane (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
# Big Birthday/Back 2 School Bash #19- Sensory Edge (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I really like this - Designer Doggie.
ReplyDeleteI have a granddaughter who would LOVE doing this.
I'm following your blog at Google Friend Connect.
ReplyDeleteTweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/3653625288
I follow you at Twitter.
ReplyDelete@JalapenoMama
I have your Back to School Bash button on my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://bmontag.blogspot.com/
I love the Haunted Pirate Ship!
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
And I have the a back to school bash button on http://scribbleprints.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
And I have your button on http://suchfuntogive.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
My daughter would love the make your own lipbalm
ReplyDeleteplb8156@aol.com
I follow with google
ReplyDeleteplb8156@aol.com
I follow on twitter
ReplyDeleteplb8156
plb8156@aol.com
I subscribe with my yahoo reader
ReplyDeleteplb8156@aol.com
I entered the casio watch giveaway
ReplyDeleteplb8156@aol.com
I tried to fan you on facebook but can't find a direct link to you. Please let me know
ReplyDeleteplb8156@aol.com
I follow and my son would have fun with the Big Fun Stamp Kit!
ReplyDeleteGot your button
ReplyDeleteFollow on Twitter-OilGirl2
ReplyDeleteI tweeted http://twitter.com/oilgirl2/status/3763910150
ReplyDeleteThe Holiday Shrinky Dinks looks like fun!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Umi Shoes Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Get Dolle Up Boutique Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Tail wags Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Plasma Car Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Sid the Science Kid/Dive Olly Dive Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the U*Neaks Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Ruthelss & Toothless Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Little Lasso Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the PakNak Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Sakura Art Set Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Ouchies Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Frecklebox Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Beyond Quilts Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Green Toys Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Gimmie at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the EcoUsables Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Mobi Tykelight Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Zutano Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Sensory Edge Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Crane Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Mr. Bobbles Blankets Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Peter Potty Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Bake me a Wish Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Little Miss Matched Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Safe Sippy 2/Safe Sporter Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Built NY Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Carolina Pad Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Mable's Labels Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Pedoodles Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Little Fit Hats Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I liked the Beaded Snowflake Ornaments (#1188)
ReplyDeletemegalon22{at}yahoo{dot}com
I also entered the Pedoodles giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
I also entered the Mables Lables giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
I also entered the Built NY giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
I also entered the Bake Me A Wish giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
I also entered the Little Mis-Matched giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
I also entered the Crane Humidifier giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
I also entered the Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #15- Gimmie giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
I also entered the Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #13- Beyond Quilts giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
I also entered the Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #19- Sensory Edge giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
I subscribe by feedburner
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I have your back 2 school bash button!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I like the Haunted Pirate Ship.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I entered the Sensory Edge giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I entered the PlasmaCar Giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
entered the UMI shoes Giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
entered The Little Lasso give away at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
entered frecklebox on a family completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
Family Completed I entered the Get Dolled Up Boutique giveaway.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
A Family Completed I entered the Green Toys giveaway.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com