- eating lots of fruit. We finally got a new blender and have been drinking all fruit smoothies left and right. We have also been trying to get the kids to go to bed at a decent time (still a struggle for the hubby and I to!)
- moderate exercise ( cleaning counts as working out right?)
- trying to stay calm - we are starting to learn that the less we stress out about things the more energy we have!
- and lastly, all natural hand sanitizers.
- For my children I always make sure we put the lid down before we flush the toilet. It just grosses me out!
- We also try to keep water bottles or sippy cups on hand so that we don't have to resort to drinking fountains.
What are some of the ways you are staying healthy?
I also will be reviewing essential oils soon that are supposed to support the immune system.
"I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Clorox and the What to Expect Guide and received a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate."