Friday, August 14, 2009

Activity School Bus eBeanstalk Review


I recently had the chance to review a great new eco-friendly toy from Plan Toys thanks to eBeanstalk.com. eBeanstalk.com carries a variety of learning and educational toys for every age. My boys had the great pleasure of reviewing the Plan Toys Activity School Bus. They really like it. I was worried at first because it comes with a few small pieces but that is what the boys liked so much.



They were pretending that school was in session and placing their people and furniture in the "proper" places. I really like the toy for it's durability and that fact that it is made of wood. Wooden toys always have a special place in my heart! To see all the other great Plan Toys that eBeanstalk has to offer please visit eBeanstalk.com.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable bus, I love that it opens up to make a school house! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin