Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tovolo Popsicle Molds Review







Oh my land, it's the small things in life that can make you so happy! I received these fabulous Freezer Pop Molds from Tovolo. Tovolo is a company dedicated to turning a simple product that you use everyday and redesigning it so that it functions even better than before. I love these Freezer Pop Molds. My boys have been having a blast pouring juice into them and freezing them to help us cool off this summer. I am going to be pouring smoothies into them as well for extra nutrients.

Tovolo has great recipes for their Freezer Pop Molds and so many other eye-pleasing and helpful products. I really want to try the Spatulart. Aren't they fun? They are made of silicone so the pictures will never change.



To see all of the great products Tolovo has visit Tolovo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Oh too cute! I went to their website and saw my must have item before Halloween...their pumpkin cupcake molds are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin