With a new school year comes lots of birthday party invites from all the new school friends. What better way to celebrate a birthday than with balloons? I had the chance to review a fun Balloon Time 30 Latex Balloon kit. The kit includes
- An 8.9 cubic-foot helium-filled tank
30 vibrant, assorted-color, 9" latex balloons
A spool of ribbon
The kit that I received was so easy to use. I twisted the helium tank and placed the balloon on the valve. I pushed down and it filled with helium. Then I tied it and attached a ribbon. Easy peasy! We decided to use the balloons to have a "balloon party" for the boys. It was going to be a boring afternoon and this was just what we needed to liven it up. The boys were soooooooo excited and began singing their own balloon songs. Since we had so many the boys wanted to take some over to their friends house and share the happiness! Who knew what a difference a balloon can make? I was so pleased with how easy the kit was and can see how useful it is to have for a party.
" You can find Balloon Time kits at retailers such as Target, Wal-Mart, Toys-R-Us and Factory Card Outlet for $20-$30. "
I am so thrilled to share with my readers the chance to win a voucher for your own Balloon Time Kit! To enter please visit the Balloon Time site and tell me which kit you would like as well as what event you would use this for.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link
- If you follow me on Twitter and leave me your id - barnharts
- If you follow me on Facebook and leave me your id - ashleyhookerbarnhart
- If you grab my Back 2 School Bash button
- If you enter any Back 2 School giveaway on A Family Completed and leave me a comment telling me which one's you enter. Extra entry for each giveaway entered.
Giveaway ends Sept 4th 11:59 Open to US