
With a new school year comes lots of birthday party invites from all the new school friends. What better way to celebrate a birthday than with balloons? I had the chance to review a fun Balloon Time 30 Latex Balloon kit. The kit includes
- An 8.9 cubic-foot helium-filled tank
30 vibrant, assorted-color, 9" latex balloons
A spool of ribbon
The kit that I received was so easy to use. I twisted the helium tank and placed the balloon on the valve. I pushed down and it filled with helium. Then I tied it and attached a ribbon. Easy peasy! We decided to use the balloons to have a "balloon party" for the boys. It was going to be a boring afternoon and this was just what we needed to liven it up. The boys were soooooooo excited and began singing their own balloon songs. Since we had so many the boys wanted to take some over to their friends house and share the happiness! Who knew what a difference a balloon can make? I was so pleased with how easy the kit was and can see how useful it is to have for a party." You can find Balloon Time kits at retailers such as Target, Wal-Mart, Toys-R-Us and Factory Card Outlet for $20-$30. "
I am so thrilled to share with my readers the chance to win a voucher for your own Balloon Time Kit! To enter please visit the Balloon Time site and tell me which kit you would like as well as what event you would use this for.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link
- If you follow me on Twitter and leave me your id - barnharts
- If you follow me on Facebook and leave me your id - ashleyhookerbarnhart
- If you grab my Back 2 School Bash button
- If you enter any Back 2 School giveaway on A Family Completed and leave me a comment telling me which one's you enter. Extra entry for each giveaway entered.
Giveaway ends Sept 4th 11:59 Open to US




















I would love to get the 50 Latex Balloon Kit for my sons birthday!
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I have your standard button - www.aubutfamily.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
follow on Twitter- tally2525
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
Have your back to school button! cassandra@aubut.net
ReplyDeleteEntered the Kleenex Giveaway!
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I love the Create-A-Face Sticker Kit. I used to draw faces on all of my balloons when I was young and I think this would be a fun thing to do with young kids! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteI have your button on both of my blogs! :)
ReplyDeleteFacebook friend: Emma's Place to be
ReplyDeleteI would like the 50-balloon kit and I would use it for my nephew's birthday!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I follow on twitter. @slavetosave
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I follow on facebook. annalisaspencer
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your back 2 school bash button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the green toys.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the beyond quilts.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the frecklebox.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the ouchies.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the sakura art set.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the paknak.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the little lasso.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the ruthless/toothless.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the Gimmie giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the umi shoes.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I would really like the Combo Foil and Latex Kit. That would be great to have. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3433423921
At A Family Completed I entered the Sid the Science Kid/Dive Olly Dive DVD giveaway
ReplyDeleteThe Balloon Time Combo Latex and Foil Helium Balloon Kit looks cool. I would use this for my baby shower. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI entered the #15 Gimmie giveaway at A Family Completed! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI like the Combo Latex and Foil Kit
ReplyDeleteI would use this for my daughters birthday coming up
sylviawhit@gmail.com
I subscribe by email
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmal.com
I'd love the Combo Foil and Latex Kit. I'd use it for my daughter's Birthday Party. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I suscribe by email.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot cvom
I would pick the 50 Latex Balloon kit. Both of my kids birthdays will be in the next 5 weeks so I could certainly use this kit for their parties!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower (jenbutterfly12).
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
Tweet, Tweet.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jenbutterfly/status/3440762818
I follow on twitter (jenbutterfly).
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the EcoUsable giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Mobi Tykelight giveaway
ReplyDeleteI'd like the 50 Helium Balloon Kit and I would use it for my nephews birthday.
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber
ReplyDeletebjhopper(at)me(dot)com
Blog follower
ReplyDeleteSchool button is on my sidebar
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com/
Twitter follower - bridget3420
ReplyDeleteFacebook friend - Bridget Hopper
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/3461321895
I've always wanted to use one of these kits!!
ReplyDeleteI'd choose the 50 balloon kit and it would be for my Godson's FIFTH birthday party coming up soon!:)
Thank you for the chance to win!!
Email subscriber:
ReplyDeleteajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on twitter: @JoeyfromSC
ReplyDeleteI enetered Ruthless toothless on family completed:)
ReplyDeleteTweeted about your giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/JoeyfromSC/status/3461707439
i would like the 50 balloon kit, and i would use this for my daughters birthday coming up
ReplyDeleteI like to get the Create-A-Face Sticker Kit for my daughters birthday in sept! :)
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
blog follower as ethel
ReplyDeletetwitter follower as luv_to_save
ReplyDeletehave your back to school bash button
ReplyDeletehttp://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
luvtosave at gmail.com
entered freckle box giveaway at afamilycompleted
ReplyDeleteI would get the foil/latex combo package and I would use this for my son's birthday...he LOVES balloons!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Umi Shoes Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Zutano Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Dolled Up Boutique Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Plasma Car Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Tailwags Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Sid the Science Kid/Dive Olly, Dive 3 DVD set Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the U*Neaks Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Ruthless & Toothless Clothing Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Little Lasso Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the PakNak Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Sakura Art Set Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Ouchies Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Frecklebox Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Beyond Quilts Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Green Toys Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Gimmie Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the EcoUsables Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Mobi Tykelight Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
id get the combo foil and latex because combo is always the best!
ReplyDeletei follow
ReplyDeleterss subscriber
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletehave your button
ReplyDeleteI would love to use the 50 Balloon kit for my son's birthday party! Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter = justicecw
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
Tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/3485543336
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
Entered the PlasmaCar giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the UMI shoes giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the UNeaks giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I'd choose the 50-Helium Balloon Kit. We have a 21st B'day coming up and I'd love to use it for that!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber.
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
Any of these would be so great for my daughter's upcoming birthday! I think the Create-A-Face Sticker Kit would be fun for her party.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I follow you.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter (thxmailcarrier).
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I have your button.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I have your Back 2 School button.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the U*neaks giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Sid & Olly giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the PlasmaCar giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Tail Wags giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Get Dolled Up giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
i'd love the Combo Latex and Foil Kit for my son's birthday.
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
i subscribe by email
ReplyDeleteentered the PlasmaCar giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteentered the umi giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteentered the beyond quilts giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Zutano giveaway
ReplyDeleteI entered the PakNak giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Sakura giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Beyond Quilts giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Green Toys giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Gimmie giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the EcoUsable giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Mobi TykeLight giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I'd love the 50 Latex Balloon Kit to help decorate for my son's upcoming first birthday party. Thanks for the chance! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI entered the Zutano giveaway on A Family Completed - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI entered the Sensory Edge giveaway at A Family Completed - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI entered the Gimmie giveaway at A Family Completed - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI entered the Green Toys giveaway at A Family Completed - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I've missed so many things while I was gone!!! Love your giveaways!!! I follow!
ReplyDeleteentered sensory edge at AFC
ReplyDeleteentered tykelight at AFC
ReplyDeleteentered beyond quilts at AFC
ReplyDeleteentered frecklebox at AFC
ReplyDeletelove the create a fcae sticker set too - perfect for my son's next birthday
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
follower
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
button
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
I like the Balloon Time® 50 Latex Balloon Kit and it would be perfect for my son's birthday party coming up in September.
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeleteFeedburner subscriber.
ReplyDeleteFollower.
ReplyDeleteI entered the Carolina Pad giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteI entered the Bake Me A Wish giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeleteI entered the Get Dolled Up Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the EcoUseable Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Gimmie Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Sakura Art Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Tail Wags Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Mr. Bobbles Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Crane Humidifier Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Sensory Edge Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Sid the Science Kid Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the PakNak Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Built Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Safe Sippy Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Carolina Pad Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the FreckleBox Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Ouchies Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Little Miss Matched Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Bake Me A Wish Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I like the Create-A-Face Sticker Kit for my sons 4th birthday
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I follow you on twitter @Sparkleglow
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
fan on Facebook Rebecca
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I have your Back 2 School Bash button!
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #4 Plasma Car (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #7- Ruthless & Toothless Clothing (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
# Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #30- Little Fit Hats (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
Big Birthday/Back 2 School Bash #29-Pedoodles (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
Big Birthday/Back 2 School Bash #26- Built NY (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #25- Safe Sippy2/Safe Sporter (9/9) 2 WINNERS
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
# Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #24- Little Miss Matched (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #23- Bake Me a Wish (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #22- Peter Potty (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #21- Mr. Bobbles Blankets (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #20- Crane (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
Big Birthday/Back 2 School Bash #19- Sensory Edge (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
The combo foil & latex kit would be super for my husband's birthday celebration!
ReplyDeleteI'd love the Balloon Time 30 Latex Balloon Kit for my little girl's birthday party!
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber. trixpixel(at)gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI have your button
ReplyDeleteI follow on Twitter-OilGirl2
ReplyDeleteI like the Combo Latex and Foil kit
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
Im a new subscriber.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
Opps forgot to state I would use the kit for an upcoming baby shower.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I entered the green toys on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I entered the paknak on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I entered the little lasso on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I entered the umi shoes on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I enterd Pedoodles on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I enterd Built in NY on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I enterd safe sippy2 on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I enterd bake me a wish on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I enterd petter potty on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I enterd Mr. Bobbles blanket on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I enterd crane on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I enterd zutano on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe by e-mail
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com