Saturday, August 29, 2009

High Sierra Review


My husband and I both headed back to school last week. Yes to college. It is crazy to remember all of the things we need to get for going back to school. I never thought I would be needing to use a backpack again! I am so glad that I have a High Sierra backpack to get me through school. I actually have 3!

The people at High Sierra are super awesome and sent me 3 great bags to review for back to school. I am using the Kelvin for my classes.

Large, multi compartment design.
Padded computer sleeve holds most 17" (screen size) notebook computers. (max. size 16" x 11" x 1.625")
Premium organizer with zippered mesh pocket, pen pockets and key fob.
Large mesh side pockets hold a beverage or other gear.
S-shaped shoulder straps have comfortable VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ padding with COLLAR-COMFORT edge.
Open mesh shoulder strap cell phone/media pocket offers even more storage.
Adjustable side compression straps secure heavy loads.
Bottom webbing loop for attaching extra gear.
Comfortable padded back panel.
Front panel shock cord holds a jacket or extra gear.
Convenient grab handle.


The Kelvin has so much space! I was surprised by how much room I have for all of my books and small items too. Each pocket helps me stay organized from my pens to my lip gloss. It even has a place for headphones and an MP3 player. Cody is using the Randolph in red.


Large, multi-compartment design.


Back access compartment with removable padded computer sleeve, holds most 17" (screen size) notebook computers. (max. size 16" x 11" x 1.625")


Deluxe organizer with zippered mesh pocket, lidded media pocket, pen pockets and removable key fob.


Side zippered accessory pockets hold power supply cords or other gear.


Top zippered slash pocket holds sunglasses or extra gear.


S-shaped, VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ padded shoulder straps with Suspension System.


Versatile flip-down shoulder strap pocket allows you to operate your MP3 player without removal.


Open mesh shoulder strap cell phone/media pocket offers even more storage.


File folder compartment, with built-in accordion dividers, keeps documents secure and well organized.


Adjustable side compression straps secure heavy loads.


Contour-molded grab handle with moisture-wicking VAPEL™ mesh.

Cody loves his bag for all of the room as well. He has a lot more classes than me and needs something that can support all of his books for his busy morning classes. This bag is strong enough to support his supplies and his back.


The last bag we received is the Chip

This bag is perfect for when we need to take our laptop to school to take notes. I know it will be well protected and it still has room for so many other items! I really like the spot that holds my water bottle.

Large main compartment.
Adjustable protective flap with quick-release buckle and hook/loop closure.
Padded computer sleeve holds most 15" (screen size) notebook computers. (max. size: 14.25" x 10.5" x 1.75")
Handy mesh beverage compartment on one side.
Side zippered MP3 player pocket with headphone grommet.
Organizer with zippered mesh pocket, pen pockets, key fob and cell phone/PDA pocket.
Contoured grab handle.
Extra-wide adjustable shoulder strap.

All the High Sierra bags are perfect for any student wanting quality and a bag that lasts. To view the entire collection of High Sierra Day Bags and to see all the many color options for each bag visit hssc.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin