Monday, August 31, 2009

Young Living Review


I have been on the hunt lately for healthy ways to take care of my family's bodies without medicine or shots. This year I am committed to not getting the flu shot for my family. Every one has their opinion and I don't think it is wrong for anyone else to get the shot- this is just something we are trying out. That being said- my son Jackson got sick the other day. I'm pretty certain it was some type of flu or virus. He had body aches, fever, and was super tired. Well the day before I had received from Jennifer Nordin at Young Living a Ultrasonic Diffuser along with a bottle of Thieves Oil. Young Living is a great company that sells a variety of health items including essential oils. I really wanted to take the opportunity and use the Diffuser and oil to help treat Jackson without medicine while also using it keep my family healthy as well.
I emailed Jennifer Nordin to see how I could use it in our home and I am so glad I did. She told me to run the diffuser with the oil for 15 minutes at a time every hour. I also had the options of mixing it with olive oil and rubbing on the soles of our feet or mixing it with honey and ingesting it. I had no idea there were so many ways to use oils! I used the diffuser in Jackson's room that night. I didn't give him any medicine and the next morning his fever had broke! He was back to his bubbly self and feeling so much better. I also used it in our living room to help clean up the air in our house.

Thieves Essential Oil Blend is named after robbers during the time of the Plague. They would go around and rob people who had died from the plague. After they were caught they were asked how they were able to not get sick and this concoction is what they used. Thieves Essential Oil Blend supports the immune system and has "cleansing abilities".
Young Living has sooooooo many other wonderful products and I will be reviewing more soon! I can't wait to share with you the other great products they offer. Have you used any Young Living products before? If you are interested in purchasing any or have questions you can contact Jennifer Nordin with the info below! This diffuser wholesales for $85. You will receive a coupon for 50% off the diffuser with the purchase of any Young Living Start Living Kit which creates a Young Living account for you to purchase at wholesale prices. There is a whole Young Living Thieves line of products formulated with this powerful germ fighting essential oil blend.

Jennifer Nordin, Independent Young Living Distributor #329194, provides practical aromatherapy tips and private consultations through her blog, Oils For Wellness. Be sure to subscribe to her e-newsletter for more ways to experience the amazing healing benefits of essential oils. Start living well today- purchase pure Young Living aromatherapy products from the Oils For Wellness website!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin