Friday, August 28, 2009

HenryWeston Etsy Review

Something you may not know about me is that I am a handbag freak. I have been ever since I was a little girl and am still a collector. So when I was looking around on Etsy one day and came across HenryWeston I was in love. She has the most beautiful bags. They are so simple and classic but not plain. I received the Slouch Bag Light Blue Canvas Bag and am really impressed.

Sometimes when I think handmade I think that the something might be lacking but that is not the case with HenryWeston! The bag is very well made. It has a strong snap closure and plenty of pockets for anything. Some of the pockets are perfect for my boys sippy cups. I used to just buy handbags and purses strictly on looks back when all I needed to carry with me was lipgloss and cash. Now I need space and organization and all of HenryWeston bags have that.


They also have the cutest custom shirts and hand painted Converse shoes! The only bad thing about this Etsy shop is trying to pick your favorite item. Go ahead and try- I bet you can't!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin