Friday, August 14, 2009

Office Max and Peter Walsh Help You Stay Organized For Back 2 School!





Last week I had the privilege of participating with 200 other bloggers in a live blogcast with Office Max and Peter Walsh giving great advice for how to keep your family and home organized when going back to school. Peter Walsh is an organization expert best known for his show Clean Sweep on TLC. Feel free to watch the video above to get all of the tips. Here are the highlights that were mentioned:
TIPS FOR ORGANIZING YOUR HOME

1. Find the Vision you have for a Space
2. Make Organization a Family Value
3. Use the Right Tools for Great Organization

TIPS FOR ORGANIZING YOUR CHILD

1. Show that you Value Organization
2. Establish Clear Limits and Routines
3. Always ‘Finish the Cycle’ (Complete a Task)

TIPS FOR THE CLASSROOM

1. Establish Clear Routines
2. Involve Kids with Classroom Organization
3. Use Words, Pictures and Color to help Organize

I for one really need to start implementing these tips already. My boys might be starting preschool pretty soon and I have papers galore filling my drawers and artwork covering my fridge. Office Max was kind enough to send me a package filled with the cutest school supplies from the Schoolio-Von-Hoolio line. Now I can start organizing all of my blogging paperwork- which I desperately need to do! Many thanks to Office Max for this amazing opportunity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin