
I LOVE Seventh Generation products. I also love how many products they have. I recently received a great Natural Baby Starter Kit to sample all of the great and eco-friendly baby products they carry. I received the following:NATURAL BABY STARTER KIT
| 1 package of diapers |
| Tub Chlorine-Free Baby Wipes |
| Chlorine-Free Baby Wipes Refill |
| Natural Baby Laundry Detergent |
| Reusable Tote |
If you have ever worried about what to use on your baby then Seventh Generation is the way to go. Their diapers are all
- Chlorine free wood pulp fluff
- Sodium Polyacrylate (SAP)
- Polyolefin nonwoven fabric
- Adhesives
- Polyolefin film
- Synthetic rubber elastic strands
- Water
- Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose (plant-derived cleaning agent)
- Glycerin (vegetable oil derived)
- Citric Acid (provides stability and pH balance)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E acetate)
- Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (food-grade preservatives)
- Non-toxic & biodegradable
- Hypoallergenic
- Free of phosphates & optical brighteners
- Safe for septic & greywater systems
- Not tested on animals
- Kosher-certified
These are two of my favorite products. I really enjoy cleaning with them and not having any harsh chemicals filling up the air in my home. Plus they get the job done!
If you would like to win the same Baby Starter Kit that I received then go to Seventh Generation and sign up for the Seventh Generation Nation. Then leave me a comment with the link to your profile.
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you follow me on Twitter
If you follow me on Facebook
If you have my Back 2 School Button
Giveaway ends Aug. 20th 11:59 pm Open to US and Canada



















Ooh! I joined. I love their products. Here's my member name: ebickell
ReplyDeleteWhen I try for a link all I get is http://www.seventhgeneration.com/member
so I thought the member name would work since you can search by member :)
I follow!
ReplyDeleteI've got the back to school button at
ReplyDeletehttp://emilyisland.blogspot.com
link to my profile
ReplyDeletehttp://www.seventhgeneration.com/member/77257
follower!!
ReplyDeleteSigned up for the Seventh Generation Nation
ReplyDeletehttp://www.seventhgeneration.com/node/add/member_profile
Awesome giveaway..thanks
Email subscriber
ReplyDeleteFollower
ReplyDeleteI am completely in favor of natural products and those that limit or omit all these unnecessary chemicals. Please count me in. I created my account: http://www.seventhgeneration.com/member, member name: jenbutterfly.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/3170728887
I follow you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteID - cheryl hodgkins
I signed up for the Seventh Generation Nation a while ago!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.seventhgeneration.com/member/83001
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg left a Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/3171021918
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Leslie Mayorga has SEARCHED for you on Facebook!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhere are YOU
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I am a member if Seventh Generation Nation: http://www.seventhgeneration.com/member
ReplyDeleteDanielle
danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot[com]
I am following om Twitter: @danilyn6969
ReplyDeleteDanielle
danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com
I tweeted here: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/3171408872
ReplyDeleteDanielle
danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm already a member of Seventh Generation Nation!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.seventhgeneration.com/member/102649
spitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm an e-mail subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I follow your blog (jenbutterfly12).
ReplyDeleteTweet, Tweet.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jenbutterfly/status/3171966287
I'm a twitter follower (jenbutterfly).
ReplyDeleteSo, I have entered a ton of your giveaways and have never won....BUT, I have a feeling that I will win this one because I so desperatly need it with new baby coming in 8 weeks! I will cross my fingers!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI created a Nation profile
ReplyDeleteThank You - If you've created a Nation profile, you can go directly to your profile by clicking here.
I'm an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'm a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteHave your button at Wishing Penny
ReplyDeleteTweet @barnharts :))
ReplyDeleteI follow @barnharts
ReplyDeleteI have signed up for seventh generation nation. I can't find a profile link to give you though:( I signed up with the User name of prairiebelle and filled out the survey too
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
http://www.seventhgeneration.com/member/110999
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
I subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteI follow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI signed up...can't seem to figure out how to give the link to my profile....sorry :( My member name is Rebecca N.
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I follow on twitter and tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Sparkleglow/status/3345642797
imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I follow you on twitter! @sparkleglow
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I have your back to school button!
ReplyDeletehttp://easygoinday.blogspot.com/
imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I'm already receiving their newsletter at Khrys at khrysdoll@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteFeed subsscriber
ReplyDeletekhrysdoll@yahoo.com
Have your button.
ReplyDeletekhrysdoll@yahoo.com
I entered first and realized I forgot to leave my member info! http://www.seventhgeneration.com/member
ReplyDeletemember name carliann00
I joined, here's my profile:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.seventhgeneration.com/member/112404