Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cool-jams Review

It can get pretty hot at night with no air conditioner in my house. I love the summers here but sleeping at night can be a pain. When I heard about Cool- jams I knew I had to try them. I'm so glad I did. Cool-jams are pajamas and night gowns made with a special moisture wicking smart fabric to help you stay cool and dry while you sleep. So many women suffer from night sweats and hot flashes and this can be really helpful in maintaining a good nights sleep.

I received the WICKING KELLY ANNE CAPRI PAJAMA SET FOR NIGHT SWEATS AND HOT FLASHES and was really impressed with how soft the material is. Not only do I stay cooler when I sleep but I don't feel like I am wearing old lady pajamas either. Not to mention how comfortable they are to sleep in! Each Cool-jams also comes with a handy drawstring bag to put your pajamas in when you wash them and comes in a large range of sizes. Cool-jams has several cute styles including nightgowns. To see their full collection visit Cool-jams.com.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, those look great! What a smart idea to combine moisture-wicking materials in pjs. I could have used these during my pregnancies... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those look great! What a smart idea to combine moisture-wicking materials in pjs. I could have used these during my pregnancies... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I could use those here in AZ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks perfect for us here in AZ!! We've had the air up more than I'd like, but we're saving money...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin