Friday, August 7, 2009

Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario Bros Review


When the Super Mario Bros SuperShow and Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog came in the mail from NCircle Entertainment came in the mail the other day I was flooded with memories from my childhood when I used to play all the games on my Sega Genesis and Nintendo. It was a walk down memory lane. I played the cartoons for my boys which was neat to show them what I watched when I was a little girl.

They really have been enjoying watching these shows and it has been nice to reminisce. To purhcase these fun shows on DVD visit ncircleentertainment.com.Many thanks to NCircle Entertainment for the flashbacks!

3 comments:

  1. My son loves anything to do with Sonic the Hedgehog. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL My Hubby still loves these games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Patricia

    http://onlinegamescom.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin