Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bloom'en Nutrition Review

When I was pregnant with my first son I had the worst time taking any type of prenatal vitamin. My morning sickness was so bad that nothing would stay down. Eventually my doctor had me start taking some children's chewables but I really wish I had known about Bloom'en Nutrition. Here is a little info from their site:

"Here at Bloom’en we have created a yummy soft chew that contains the essential nutrients that you and your future family need. Each chew provides the DHA and EPA omega-3 oils that are so important for brain development, as well as the folic acid recommended for all mothers and moms to be. In addition, each Blossom, that’s what we call our chews, includes vitamin D (many moms to be are deficient ) as well as lutein, a powerful antioxidant found in breast milk that also supports healthy vision and skin elasticity.

Blossoms are easy, convenient, and delicious essential nutrients you can enjoy at any stage, before, during, or after pregnancy. And unlike other chewable products, Blossoms are cold-processed to ensure proper potency of its vital ingredients."

I recently gave my samples that I received to a friend of mine who is pregnant and she said the taste was great. I love that the chews have ginger in them which always calms my stomach. It is so important when your pregnant to have a supplement that tastes good and is good for you. The ingredients are all natural which is even better! My favorite part about Bloom'en Nutrition?

"They’re naturally sweetened with cane juice and brown rice syrup. Blossom’s contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and have been formulated to exclude yeast, wheat, corn, eggs, milk, nuts or gluten." So pretty much any women can take them! For more info on these great prenatal vitamins visit Bloom'en Nutrition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin