Monday, August 24, 2009

Sharon Bolton Scents Review

What girl doesn't love perfume? I know I do! I have a hard time finding ones that don't give me a headache though. That is why I am so happy I received Sharon Bolton Scents to review. They are hand-blended with essential oils to "capture the essence of the Polynesian Islands". The packaging is 100% recyclable and the only the finest, cruelty free ingredients are used.

Here is a description of the 4 different Sharon Bolton Scents:

Dream - A heady concoction of fresh bergamot, white freesia, and mimosa with accords of amber, sandalwood and exotic musk. That's what dreams are made of!

Luv - An intoxicating, ultimately feminine scent of rare pink gardenia, lush Hawaiian white flowers, and a hint of creamy vanilla with a delicate whisper of white musk. What a way to fall in LUV!

Soul - Sweet tropical notes that will evoke a memory for your soul. Juicy papaya, luscious pineapple, and creamy coconut with undertones of clean musk. It’s enough to sweep you away to the islands.

Truth - A refreshing, clean citrus... think tangy lemon-lime... softened by an exotic floral and an airy, sheer musk... fresh like a warm sea breeze!

Right now my favorite is Luv. The romantic scent makes me feel so pretty and my husband loves it too! The best part is that they don't give me a headache like most perfumes do since they use essential oils. I love natural products! Sharon Bolton Scents also sell soy candles that match the scents, body lotions and shower cream. These are great gifts for any woman who wants to feel pretty! To view the entire collection or to purchase the perfume please visit SharonBoltonScents.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin