"When you battle cold and flu bugs, you now have another weapon: Kleenex® Anti-Viral* Tissues. They look and feel like the tissues you know and love. They’re soft to the touch, even for young children, and they are also fragrance free. But what’s lurking underneath is anything but good news for cold and flu bugs. You see, the middle ply is treated with citric acid and sodium lauryl sulfate (a common ingredient found in popular hand soaps) and when those two come in contact with moisture, it’s goodbye to cold and flu bugs in the tissue.*"
I've teamed up with Kleenex to offer one lucky reader Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissues as well as a $50 Visa Gift Card to help with your back-to-school shopping list. To win, let me know in the comments section below how you plan on Battling the Bug this season, and don’t forget to check out www.battlethebug.com!
- For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link
- If you follow me on twitter
- If you follow me on facebook
- If you grab my Back 2 School Bash button
- If you enter any Back 2 School giveaway on A Family Completed and leave me a comment telling me which one's you enter. Extra entry for each giveaway entered.
Giveaway ends August 30th 11:59 pm Open to US only