Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Act Guitar Review



My boys love musical instruments! I think it is a kid thing. First Act is one of the best companies for musical instruments for children! They have everything from guitars to recorders to drums. We received the 30" Classic Shape Acoustic Guitar for my little guys. It is so cool! It is just like an adults. Here are some of it's features:

Product Features:- 30" steel string guitar with a natural finish- Classic Shape- Hardwood top, back and sides- Comfortable thin profile body- Steel reinforced wood neck- Thin frets and low string action for easy playing- Great feel and accurate intonation- Protective satin finish Includes:- Extra E & B Strings- Chord Cards


My favorite part is that it has chord cards to help your child actually play- not just pretend playing- although that works too! I am really impressed with the quality of this guitar. I know it will hold up to my crazy boys and it is perfect for a four year old's little hands.


If I ever have a girl I have to get her this one:



To view all of the other great instruments from First Act visit First Act Discovery.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. I just came across it today. I just launched a blog this past week for moms. I am doing my first giveaway. It is open to anyone, so you should come by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin