My boys start their first day of school tomorrow! I am really excited for them. What better way to start the school year off then with some organic grooming products for them! Fresh Organics has such a great line of Organic Baby products. We have been able to sample the line and I am so impressed.The boys love their Shampoo and Body Wash ( they adore the bee on the packaging) and I love that it is tear- free! We also have been having fun with the Bubble Bath and my absolute favorite, the Velvety Soft Baby Lotion. This is by far my FAVORITE organic baby lotion. I have tried other organic baby lotions in the past and they have always left a weird dried out feeling on my skin. This stuff really moisturizes. We also received the Baby Bottom Balm which I am saving for baby #3 whenever that may be... and we were sent the Travel Pack. I love knowing that the products I am using on my boys are completely safe. One less thing for me to worry about!
Here is a quote from Fresh Organics site that I really love:"the bedrock of our philosophy is to ensure that any product we makeor sell is 100% safe for long term use by any age person, from newborn up."
Why can't that be the philosophy of every skincare company? Wanna win some of this great stuff? The kind people at Fresh Organics are giving away 3 sample packs! To enter to win please visit the site (it is a fun site with lots of cute pics) and tell me which product you would like to try.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
If you are an email subscriber
If you are a feedburner subscriber
If you are a follower
If you have my button
If you tweet this and leave me the link
If you post this and leave me the link
If you follow me on Twitter and leave me your id - barnharts
If you follow me on Facebook and leave me your id - ashleyhookerbarnhart
If you grab my Back 2 School Bash button
If you enter any Back 2 School giveaway on A Family Completed and leave me a comment telling me which one's you enter. Extra entry for each giveaway entered.
Giveaway ends Sept 12th 11:59 Open to US
And if you can't wait to see if you have won, enter code BB-BLOG to receive a 12% discount at Fresh Organics Baby Organics!




















I would love to try the bubble bath as well as the shampoo/body wash for my toddler sons.
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber
ReplyDeletefrugonomics101 (at) gm ail
I follow
ReplyDeleteI have your button
ReplyDeletemommybrainmarin.blogspot
Follow on Twitter (MarinOBrien)
ReplyDeleteGot your Bash button too
ReplyDeletemommybrainmarin.blogspot
Tweet! http://twitter.com/MarinOBrien/status/3579234716
ReplyDeleteEntered Mabels Labels
ReplyDeleteEntered safe Sippy
ReplyDeleteEntered Mr Bobbles
ReplyDeleteentered Sensory Egge
ReplyDeleteEntered Zutano
ReplyDeleteEntered Tyke Light
ReplyDeleteEntered Ecousables
ReplyDeleteEntered Gimmie
ReplyDeleteEmtered Green Toys
ReplyDeleteEntered Beyond Quilts
ReplyDeleteentered Uneaks
ReplyDeleteEntered Umi shoes
ReplyDeleteEntered All Dolled Up
ReplyDeletewould love to try their Baby Bottom Balm! Also, their travel pack would definitely come in handy for vacations!
ReplyDeleteyour button is up
ReplyDeletehttp://givemeagiveaway.blogspot.com/
blog follower!
ReplyDeletetwitter follower
ReplyDeletelgsmith09
email subscriber
ReplyDeletelgsmith09@gmail.com
I would like to try the shampoo and body wash
ReplyDeleteI subscribe (RSS)
ReplyDeleteI have the Back 2 School Bash button
ReplyDeleteI follow on Twitter (heatherbusch)
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
ReplyDeleteI like to try the Organic Baby Conditioning Shampoo and Body Wash.
ReplyDeletemomof3dolls(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would like to try the Dolphin Massager
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
Looks like great stuff. I am most interested in trying the Bubble Bath. My Wiggle Bean is to big for her ducky bath and this would be fun for the Big tub.
ReplyDeleteFeed subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Baby Bottom Balm!
ReplyDeleteRss Subscriber!
ReplyDeleteBlog Follower!
ReplyDeleteThe Bubble Bath looks fun! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI entered the Bake Me a Wish at A Family Completed! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI entered the Little Miss Matched giveaway at A Family Completed! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI entered the Carolina Pad giveaway at A Family Completed! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI entered the Pedoodles giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeletePlease include me in the giveaway. I'd like totry the Body Butter Pomegrante Fig. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Please include me in your giveaway. I'm an email subscriber. Thank you. I'd like to try some organic products. These would be good for the family.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
Please include me in the giveaway. I would like to try the Body Butter Pomegrante Fig. I would like to try these organic products. These are really nice products. Thank you.
ReplyDeletemakeupgirl21@comcast.net
I'd love to try Velvety Soft Baby Lotion
ReplyDeleteWould love the Lavender Vanilla Body Butter. Looks so velvety smooth!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email. trixpixel[at]gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow too!
ReplyDeleteMountain Sage Cleanse All sounds fabulous for the hubby. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Shampoo & Body Wash.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I follow via email.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Pedoodles giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Carolina Pad giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Built NY giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Safe Sippy 2 safe sporter giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Zutano giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Green Toys giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Beyond Quilts giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Frecklebox giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Ouchies giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Gimmie giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the EcoUsable giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Mobi Tyke Light giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Sensory Edge giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Crane giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Mr. Bobbles Blankets giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Bake Me a wish giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Little Miss Matched giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I entered the Mabel's Labels giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeleteShawnaMichelle@ymail.com
I want: Body Polish - Pomegranate Fig
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the lotion for my son's sensative skin
ReplyDeleteproud follower
ReplyDeletebutton displayed on my blog
ReplyDeleteback to school button displayed on my blog
ReplyDeleteentered the pedoodles giveaway at a family complated
ReplyDeleteMy daughter loves bath time, I would like to try their Bubble Bath with her.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
xpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Umi giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Ruthless & Toothless giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the U*neaks giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the PlasmaCar giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Get Dolled Up giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Little Lasso giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the PakNak giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Ouchies giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Frecklebox giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Beyond Quilts giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Mobi giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Zutano giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I would love to try the bubble bath for my son! thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI entered the Umi giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the EcoUseable giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Tail Wags giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I entered the Mr. Bobbles giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletejusticecw@hotmail.com
I would like to try the Bubble Bath!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I'm a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I'm an e-mail subscriber
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Umi Shoes Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Dolled Up Boutique Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Tail Wags Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Plasma car Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Sid the Science Kid/Dive Olly Dive DVDs Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the U*neaks Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Ruthless & Toothless Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Little Lasso Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the PakNak Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Sakura Art Set Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Ouchies Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Frecklebox Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Beyond Quilts Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Green Toys Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Gimmie Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the EcoUsables Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Mobi Tykelight Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Zutano Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Sensory Edge Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Crane Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Mr. Bobbles Blankets Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Peter Potty Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the bake me a wish Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Little Miss Matched Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Safe Sippy2/Safe Sporter Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Built NY Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Carolina pad Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Mabel's labels Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Pedoodles Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Little Fit Hats Giveaway at A family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
The shampoo & body wash would be great to try. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the shampoo and body wash.
ReplyDeletetransamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
Im a subscriber. transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the Travel Pack sometime. Would be great for overnight trips and for longer trips. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber! bekki1820cb@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI like the Lavender vanilla body butter. I bet that smells and feels like heaven.
ReplyDeleteI subs via email.
ReplyDeleteI sub via feedburner.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/brennaboo/status/3885302733
I would love to try the Velvety Soft Baby Lotion.
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Velvety Soft Baby Lotion
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
E-mail subscriber
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I'm a follower - carolsue
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I follow on Twitter - @cezovski
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I've got your BTS button
ReplyDeletehttp://carolsbloggys.blogspot.com/
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
would love the shampoo!
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeleteWould like to try Baby Bottom Balm for our 4-month old. He has never had a rash, but is going to be starting solid food any day now. Our firstborn got his first rash after starting him on solids.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your RSS feed.
ReplyDeleteI follow you (publicly) through Google Connect
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter - cakeblast
ReplyDelete