My boys are just like me when it comes to socks. I hate the seam and how it feels. I used to think I was weird but then I saw SmartKnitKids. They have socks that are seam free! Here are the highlights to their socks:TRULY SEAMLESS
Completely free of seams, our patented product is knit like a cocoon, starting from the toe up, providing comfort and relief to children who struggle with “bumps & lumps” in their socks.
UNIQUE NO HEEL DESIGN
“No heel” design allows children to put on socks with confidence and keeps little feet from outgrowing their socks so quickly.
“HUGS” LITTLE FEET
Stretchy Corespun and Lycra yarns result in a form-fitting design that
“hug” little feet and help eliminate wrinkling and bunching.
NON-BINDING
Non-binding Halo Top™ fits comfortably without slipping down the leg. Regular socks often have elastic bands at the tops of the sock that can often pinch, bind or be a source of irritation.
NO “STINKY FEET”
High-tech fibers wick moisture away helping ensure a drier and more hygienic sock environment. Antimicrobial benefits help prevent “stinky feet”."
I received several pairs for both of my boys and am really impressed. I have bought so many cheap socks for my boys that never last. I hate wasting my money. I like how SmartKnitKids socks are really durable. The feel of the material feels so soft and strong! The best part? My boys don't freak out when they put their socks on now! The socks are also perfect for any child who has a sensory sensitivity.
One lucky winner will receive 3 pairs! To enter please visit the site and tell me what color you would choose.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link
- If you follow me on twitter and leave me your id- barnharts
- If you follow me on facebook- Ashley Hooker Barnhart
- If you have my Back 2 School Bash button
- If you enter any Back 2 School giveaway on A Family Completed and leave me a comment telling me which one's you enter. Extra entry for each giveaway entered.




















I would love the purple,pink and white. That would be great! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'm subscribed by email.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3347135933
I follow on Twitter
ReplyDeletekewpiedoll04
Facebook friend
ReplyDeleteJudy Brittle
At A Family Completed I entered the Umi Shoes giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Get Dolled Up Boutique giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Tail Wags giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Plasma Car giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Sid the Science Kid/Dive Olly Dive DVD giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the U*Neaks giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Ruthless & Toothless giveaway
ReplyDeleteI really liked the site for Smart Knit Kids. I found it very easy to navigate, and it was vibrant and cheerful!
ReplyDeleteI would choose white socks.
imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I subscribe via google reader
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Sparkleglow/status/3347819768
imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I follow you on twitter- @Sparkleglow
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I have your back to school button on my site
ReplyDeletehttp://easygoinday.blogspot.com/
imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #7- Ruthless & Toothless Clothing
ReplyDeleteI entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #6- U*neaks
ReplyDeleteI entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #4 Plasma Car
ReplyDeleteI entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #3 Tail Wags
ReplyDeleteI entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #1 Umi Shoes
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I would choose purple!
ReplyDeleteI would choose pink
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
I subscribe
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
Purple - Toddler 8 to 12
ReplyDeletegahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com
back to school buttn
ReplyDeletegahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com
If I won, I would choose pink!
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe to your feed.
ReplyDeletejenbutterfly12 at yahoo dot com
Tweet, Tweet.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/jenbutterfly/status/3354829046
Hello, that is so genius! I would choose white!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I follow on twitter. @slavetosave
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I follow on facebook.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your back 2 school bash button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the ruthless/toothless clothing giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered sid the science kid giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the umi shoes giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I would choose the white.
ReplyDeleteFollow you on Twitter (simplyandreah)
ReplyDeleteTweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/3365862645
OMG!!! My son HATES HATES HATES seams in his socks! This would bePERFECTfor him, i would choose white!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeletei follow you on Twitter my2boyz
ReplyDeleteemail suscriber!
ReplyDeleteI'd choose the Black. You can never have too many black socks or white socks.
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I would choose navy. My almost three year old is just learning to put on his socks, but he usually gets them backwards. These would be great.
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber: frugonomics101 (at) g mail
ReplyDeletetweeted: http://twitter.com/MarinOBrien/status/3366906705
ReplyDeleteAnd your Back To School button:
ReplyDeletehttp://mommybrainmarin.blogspot.com
entered umi shoes at AFC
ReplyDeleteI would love Navy, Black and White
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the pink.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Adreisinger@aol.com
I follow.
ReplyDeleteAdreisinger@aol.com
Email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteAdreisinger@aol.com
Tweeted.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/afabozzi/statuses/3369843172
Adreisinger@aol.com
At A Family Completed I entered the Pak Naks giveaway
ReplyDeleteWhite, Black and Navy in Toddler 4-8! Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I like just plain white socks cause they match with everything.
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads @ yahoo dot com
I'm an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads at yahoo.com
I'm a follower without a blog
ReplyDeleteJolynn_reads@ yahoo dot com
I also signed up for the Kleenex $50 gift card back-to-school give-away
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads atyahoo.com
I would love the white, pink, and purple knee high socks!!
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Complete I entered the Frecklebox giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the EcoUsable giveaway.
ReplyDeleteWould pick the pink, white and purple
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
blog follower as ethel
ReplyDeletetwitter follower as luv_to_save
ReplyDeletehave your back2school bash button
ReplyDeletehttp://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
entered frecklebox giveaway at afamilycompleted
ReplyDeleteI would take them in white
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/3492229051
Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'd probably choose all 3 in white for my daughter - is that boring? That's what she wears!
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber: xpbloch at juno dot com
ReplyDeleteI follow you.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I have your button.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I follow on twitter (thxmailcarrier).
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Ruthless & Toothless giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the U*neaks giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Sid & Olly giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Tail Wags giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Get Dolled Up giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I would choose pink! Thanks!
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
I follow
ReplyDeleteI subscribe by email
ReplyDeletesubscribe in a reader.
ReplyDeletei have your button
ReplyDeletemainlandmama.blogspot.com
I have your b2s button
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
follow on twitter at lovemykeiki
ReplyDeletemainlandmama at gmail dot com
entered umi on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered plasma car on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered sakura on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered get dolled up on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered sid the science kid on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered moby on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered beyond quilts on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered frecklebox on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered gimmie on a family completed
ReplyDeleteentered zutano on a family completed
ReplyDeleteI entered the PakNak giveaway on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Little Lasso giveaway on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Sakura giveaway on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Ouchies giveaway on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Frecklebox giveaway on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Beyond Quilts giveaway on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Green Toys giveaway on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Gimmie giveaway on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the EcoUsable giveaway on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Mobi TykeLight giveaway on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Zutano giveaway on A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
Entered Get Dolled Up
ReplyDeleteEntered Uneak Shoes
ReplyDeleteEntered Beyond Quilts
ReplyDeleteEntered Green Toys
ReplyDeleteentered Gimmie
ReplyDeleteEntered Ecousable
ReplyDeleteEntered Mobi TykeLight
ReplyDeleteThese sound awesome! Would love a little black pair!
ReplyDeleterkbuffy at comcast dot net
I subscribe!
ReplyDeleteid choose the pink
ReplyDeletewe'd go with white!
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
I would choose pink for my granddaughter.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower
ReplyDeleteemail. subscriber
ReplyDeleteI like the White,Black and Navy socks. Thanks for this giveaway and please count me in.
ReplyDeletechinook92(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe to your blog via email.
ReplyDeletechinook92(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe to your blog via Google Reader.
ReplyDeletechinook92(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe to your blog via Google Reader.
ReplyDeletechinook92(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter as chinook92
ReplyDeletechinook92(at)gmail(dot)com
I tweeted your giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/chinook92/status/3562465928
entered safe sippy
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't someone think of this earlier?! :D White please! trixpixel[at]gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via feedburner
ReplyDeleteI subscribe via email. trixpixel[at]gmail.com
ReplyDeleteentered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #30- Little Fit Hats (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
entered Big Birthday/Back 2 School Bash #29-Pedoodles (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
entered Big Birthday/Back 2 School Bash #26- Built NY (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #25- Safe Sippy2/Safe Sporter (9/9) 2 WINNERS
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #23- Bake Me a Wish (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #22- Peter Potty (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #21- Mr. Bobbles Blankets (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #20- Crane (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
entered Big Birthday/Back 2 School Bash #19- Sensory Edge (9/9)
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I'd chose the white socks. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI would choose pink.
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway..Thanks :-)
cherdon@sympatico.ca
I'm an email subscriber
ReplyDeletecherdon@sympatico.ca
I'm a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletecherdon@sympatico.ca
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/3658075239
cherdon@sympatico.ca
I posted this giveaway on facebook
ReplyDeleteID - cheryl hodgkins
URL to post
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=home
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeleteID - iamcherdon
I follow you on facebook
ReplyDeleteID - cheryl hodgkins