Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ponds Towelettes Review

Ponds sent me their Wet Cleansing Towelettes to review. They come in a pack of 30 and require no water.

"POND’S Wet Cleansing Towelettes, the No. 1 brand of wet cleansing towelettes, gently remove make-up and even waterproof mascara. Clinical studies have shown that Pond’s towelettes remove the make-up that other brands leave behind – taking off up to 40 percent more than other leading towelettes.

Available in three varieties, they are ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested for a gentle face cleansing experience. POND’S Wet Cleansing Towelettes will launch new premium packaging that showcases the elegant pouch design."




I really have enjoyed using these Towelettes. They have been great at removing my makeup which is important to me since my mascara can be a pain to wash off with regular face wash. My face feels squeaky clean and I love the fresh scent. It's not too strong at all. For some fresh style tips check out the video below.

You can also check out " http://www.ponds.lifestyle.msn.com/ to get more information on the Pond’s Superior Clean money back guarantee, find summer beauty tips from fashion and beauty expert Jenn Falik, download coupons for Pond’s Wet Cleansing Towelettes and find proprietary Pond’s research for an in-depth explanation of the science behind the Pond’s exclusive cleansing system."

1 comment:

  1. I love facial cleansing wipes. It is so easy to get the makeup off! I haven't tried Ponds, but I think I will. Some of the cleansing wipes out there can get expensive! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin