Monday, August 31, 2009

Four Peas Review



Ki and Jackson started school last week. Their first day of school! I am so proud. Before school started I was looking through a magazine and saw the cutest backpack from Four Peas. My son saw it and told me he wanted it. I said "ok!" Little did he know that I was getting the exact one from Four Peas to review! When it came he was one happy little boy.

It is the Rocker Toddler Backpack and it is just one of the many adorable items for school from Four Peas. There are even matching lunch bags! This one is so cute for a little girl



All of the Four Peas items can be personalized too! What a great way to make your child feel special for school! To view the entire cute collection visit FourPeasonline.com.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment- keep 'em coming!

 
Restored 316 Designs
Clicky Web Analytics Blog Widget by LinkWithin