
"When you battle cold and flu bugs, you now have another weapon: Kleenex® Anti-Viral* Tissues. They look and feel like the tissues you know and love. They’re soft to the touch, even for young children, and they are also fragrance free. But what’s lurking underneath is anything but good news for cold and flu bugs. You see, the middle ply is treated with citric acid and sodium lauryl sulfate (a common ingredient found in popular hand soaps) and when those two come in contact with moisture, it’s goodbye to cold and flu bugs in the tissue.*"
I've teamed up with Kleenex to offer one lucky reader Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissues as well as a $50 Visa Gift Card to help with your back-to-school shopping list. To win, let me know in the comments section below how you plan on Battling the Bug this season, and don’t forget to check out www.battlethebug.com!
- For additional entries please leave a separate comment for each of the following:
- If you are an email subscriber
- If you are a feedburner subscriber
- If you are a follower
- If you have my button
- If you tweet this and leave me the link
- If you post this and leave me the link
- If you follow me on twitter
- If you follow me on facebook
- If you grab my Back 2 School Bash button
- If you enter any Back 2 School giveaway on A Family Completed and leave me a comment telling me which one's you enter. Extra entry for each giveaway entered.
Giveaway ends August 30th 11:59 pm Open to US only



















I plan on battling the bug this season by washing hands frequently, using antibacterial soap and antibacterial gel or wipes.
ReplyDeletemfalcon13 (at) hotmail (dot) com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeletemfalcon13 (at) hotmail (dot) com
I entered the Uneaks giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletemfalcon13 (at) hotmail (dot) com
I entered the Umi Shoes giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletemfalcon13 (at) hotmail (dot) com
I entered the PlasmaCar giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletemfalcon13 (at) hotmail (dot) com
We like to use the hand sanitizers when we travel or go to church. Thanks.
ReplyDeletegahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com
email subscriber
ReplyDeletegahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com
follower
ReplyDeletegahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com
entered Umi/U*neaks/Sid giveaways
ReplyDeletegahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com
entered Umi/U*neaks/Sid giveaways
ReplyDeletegahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com
entered Umi/U*neaks/Sid giveaways
ReplyDeletegahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com
entered helmet for kids giveaways
ReplyDeletegahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com
button ABC listed
ReplyDeletegahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com
facebook follower @gahome2mom
ReplyDeletegahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com
twitter @gahome2mom
ReplyDeletegahome2mom/at/gmail/dot/com
Fantastic giveaway!! I battle the bug(sick at the moment actually-ugh) by constant hand washing which keeps me well most of the time. I also believe in Vitamin C and plenty of water!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chance to win!!
I'm a subscriber via email:
ReplyDeleteajoebloe(at)gmail(dot)com
I plan on battling the bug this season by getting a flu shot and staying home! Since I'll have a new baby in November, I'm gonna have to just quarantine myself. :)
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I have your button.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I'm a fan on facebook:
ReplyDeletewww.facebook.com/ajoebloe
I have your back to school bash button on my blog too:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.joebloe1116.blogspot.com
I think I'm following you on facebook. I added an ashley barnhart but I'm not sure if it's you, lol. My username is annalisaspencer, if you can see me on there.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
Tweeted about the giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/JoeyfromSC/status/3316883059
I have your back 2 school bash button!
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered the Sid the Science Kid giveaway @ a family completed.
ReplyDeleteAnnalisa
annashopper at gmail dot com
I entered a giveaway on "A Family Completed"
ReplyDeleteIt was the "Ruthless & Toothless" giveaway!
I'm dreading the upcoming bug season, but I plan on making my kids wash their hands! Washing their hands and not touching their faces has helped in the past.
ReplyDeleteI plan on battling the buy by staying healthy, eating right, and washing my hands.
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
blog follower via google friend connect
ReplyDeleteoheeyore at hotmail dot com
I am a hand sanitizer freak! I must follow them around all day when we are out!
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
email subscriber
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
follower
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
have your button
ReplyDeletewww.aubutfamily.blogspot.com
cassandra@aubut.net
folow on Twitter - tally2525
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
follow on Facebook
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
I have your back to school button
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
entered the Plasma Car giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
Entered the Get Dolled Up Giveaway at A Family Completed
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
Entered the Umi Shoes Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
Entered the Ruthless and toothless Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeletecassandra@aubut.net
we battle it by DILIGENT hand washing!
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletetwitter follower- kgail11
ReplyDeletefrom A Family Completed - entered ruthless and toothless contest
ReplyDeletefrom A Family Completed - entered Uneaks contest
ReplyDeleteentered their plasma-car contest too!
ReplyDeleteALSO entered their Get Dolled Up contest!
ReplyDeleteWe hope to stay away from sickness this year by avoiding people who have a cold and by taking vitamins!
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
Email subscriber!
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
Blog follower!
ReplyDeletegarlandofroses@gmail.com
also entered their Sid the Science Kid contest
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to teach my grandkids to cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze. Nothing worst than getting sprayed with germs. Plus have them wash their hands a lot! I do keep cough medicine and liquid Motrin on hand too. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'm subscribed by email.
ReplyDeleteI'm subscribed through Google reader.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3319106919
I follow on Twitter
ReplyDeletekewpiedoll04
How do you become a fan on Facebook your link just goes to my home page?
At A Family Completed I entered the Umi Shoes giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Get Dolled Up Boutique giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Tail Wags giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Plasma Car giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Sid the Science Kid/Dive Olly Dive DVD giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the U*Neaks giveaway.
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Ruthless & Toothless giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI plan on getting flu shots for all of my family. And then drinking lots of vitamin C rich juices, like orange juice. Thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteemail subscriber
ReplyDeletefollow me on twitter
ReplyDeletea follower
ReplyDeletehave button
ReplyDeletefollow on facebook
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/blp3/status/3321694798
ReplyDeletetweet
I am a teacher so I'm around colds all the time. I keep rinseless hand soap in the classroom and encourage its use. I spray the desks with Lysol frequently, and am certain to up my intake of anti-oxidants during cold season, and take Airborne at the first sign of a tickle in the throat or the sniffles. It really minimizes the damage!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
I'm a subscriber!
ReplyDeletespitfyr323 at hotmail dot com
grabbed Back 2 School Bash button
ReplyDeleteplease delete dupes since I couldn't see
ReplyDeleteI plan on taking both of my daughters to Bath and Bodyworks so that they can choose their favorite scent of hand sanitizers. They love to keep the little bottles in their purses, and because they like the scents, they use them often.
ReplyDeleteWe plan on not going out quite as much and making sure we eat healthy and drink plenty of OJ!
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway! We do our best to battle the Bug every day by washing our hands frequently, getting enough sleep, exercising and drinking plenty of H20 and OJ. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I suscribe in Google Reader.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter (naughtynad)
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I entered the Umi Shoes giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I entered the Plasma Car giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I entered the Sid the Science Kid giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I entered the U Neaks giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletetreflea4 at gmail dot com
I make ginger tea right from the root, you just cut up about 4 qaurter size peices, peel off the bark first, steep in hot water, i like mine strong and spicey so i steep for like half and hour so adjust to taste, you can add honey or lemon for the kids, it helps with tummy trouble, chest colds sinus infections , all sorts of things and is relatively cheap LOVE IT
ReplyDeletei am an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteroswello at hotmail dot com
i am a follower too
ReplyDeletei follow on face book stacey dempsey
ReplyDeletei have your button here
ReplyDeletehttp://roswello.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-07-07T02%3A33%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=30
i have your back to school button here
ReplyDeletehttp://roswello.blogspot.com/
I could totally use this and would LOVE to win! Please enter me :) ♥ HUGS ♥
ReplyDeleteI entered the Get Dolled Up Boutique giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleteI posted about this awesome giveaway on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI plan to battle the flu with lots of extra vitamin C :)
ReplyDeleteI just added your button to my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI have my kids wash their hands when they come home from school. :)
ReplyDeleteWe wash our hands all the time and when were out we use wet ones. Our house we use Lysol Wipes to kill the germs. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely going to be washing my hands a lot this season, but more than that I'm going to be washing both of my daughters' hands as well. Plus, my almost-3-year-old has gotten very good at covering her mouth when she coughs or sneezes to not pass germs.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I am an email subscriber (xpblochATjunoDOTcom).
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I follow you.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter (thxmailcarrier).
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the U*neaks giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Tail Wags giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Get Dolled Up Boutique giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I entered the Umi giveaway at A Family Completed.
ReplyDeletexpsundell at gmail dot com
I'm going to wash my hands a lot!
ReplyDeleteEmail subscriber
ReplyDeleteBlog follower
ReplyDeleteBack 2 School Bash button is on my sidebar
ReplyDeletehttp://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/3333192657
Twitter follower - bridget3420
ReplyDeleteAlways emphasize handwashing within the family and I have the travel size bottles of handsanitizer in my purse, coat pockets and the car.
ReplyDeletesubscribe thru google reader
ReplyDeletefollow you on twitter
ReplyDeletebettycd
We battle the bug by washing our hands often, using hand sanitizer,covering our mouths with the crook of our arm when we cough or sneeze....I also clean the doorknobs and handles to faucets and the fridge daily. I read that the average fridge handle has more germs on it than a toilet...yuck!
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I subscribe via google reader
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I tweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Sparkleglow/status/3346102510
imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I follow you on twitter! @sparkleglow
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I have your back to school button!
ReplyDeletehttp://easygoinday.blogspot.com/
imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
We wash our hands frequently and use Lysol wipes on all the hard surfaces in our home.
ReplyDeleteI am an email subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter. (Simplyandreah)
ReplyDeleteTweeted!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/3346894110
Added the BTS button to my sidebar.
ReplyDeletemoodymamasays.com
Facebook friend
ReplyDeleteJudy Brittle
I entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #1 Umi Shoes
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #3 Tail Wags
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #4 Plasma Car
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #6- U*neaks shoes
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
I entered Big Birthday/ Back 2 School Bash #7- Ruthless & Toothless Clothing
ReplyDeleteimsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com
We keep hand gel in our home and use it all day long!
ReplyDeletesaradavis1 at gmail
tweet http://twitter.com/SaraMama/status/3355542301
ReplyDeleteGood handwashing for at least 15 seconds to battle germs!
ReplyDeletekhrysdoll@yahoo.com
Feed subscriber
ReplyDeletekhrysdoll@yahoo.com
Have your button.
ReplyDeletekhrysdoll@yahoo.com
I have hand sanatiser in our car and use it often.
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads at yahoo.com
I signed up for your email
ReplyDeleteJolynn_Reads atyahoo.com
I'm a follower
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Pak Naks giveaway
ReplyDeleteI'm a big user of Lysol. Flu shots are in order too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chance to win this great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteLots of hand and face washing; drink lots of water; take vitamins; get plenty of rest; keep stress-free as much as life will allow; use Kleenexes (disposable tissues); keep the house clean; do the laundry (germs/bacteria, etc. in clothes and surfaces).
I plan on battling the bug with a whole lot of sanitizer and if it does the kleenex will definitly come in handy!!
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Complete I entered the Frecklebox giveaway
ReplyDeleteI plan on staying healthy and battling the bug by making sure that I wash my hands ofter!
ReplyDeletejedoggett@embarqmail.com
I just learned from a friend working at a Japanese school in India that in asian cultures a lot of people who are sick or around sick people where surgeons masks. She says her school looks like a operating room right now with all the people wearing masks. Well, after last year's cold season I'm half considering getting some masks and "playing hospital" the next time the kids get sick!
ReplyDeleteecaria at hotmail dot com
And I have your button on
ReplyDeletehttp://scribbleprints.blogspot.com
ecaria at hotmail dot com
And I have your back to school bash button on
ReplyDeletehttp://suchfuntogive.blogspot.com
ecaria at hotmail dot com
I battle the bug by eating healthy and taking daily vitamins.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Email subscribed.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow - janetfaye
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I'm a follower. Wash those hands ... I keep a fun small size antibacterial wash in my purse, in the office, in the kitchen.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to use antibacterical gel.
ReplyDeletemelodyj(at)gmail(dot)com
At A Family Completed I entered the EcoUsable giveaway
ReplyDeleteAt A Family Completed I entered the Mobi Tykelight giveaway
ReplyDeleteWe plan on getting plenty of sleep at night, eat lots of fresh vegatables, fruits, exercise and wash are hands frequently. I also wipe down all of the door knobs in my home with a disinfecting wipes.
ReplyDeletetamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I am an email subscriber
ReplyDeleteI am a feedburner subscriber
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
ReplyDeleteI follow on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI try to fight the bug by washing my hands often and using hand sanitizer a lot. I work in a School and it's sooo hard to not come down sick! I had a really bad School year--this past one. I have never been so sick before. I caught Bronchitis and every 2 wks or so I kept getting Sinusitus. It was awful!! Just for the Bronchitis, I missed 3 weeks of work! I've told Co-Workers--I wish we could wear gloves and face masks!!
ReplyDeleteI subscribed!
ReplyDeleteTo battle the bug we get flu shots, keep up to date on vaccinations, wash hands, use sanitizer (sprays and hand), and just stay away from anyone who is sick!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I'm an e-mail subscriber!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I'm a feedburner subscriber!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I'm a follower (The DeMille's)
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Umi Shoes Back 2 School Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
I entered the Zutano giveaway at a Family Completed.
ReplyDeletemfalcon13 (at) hotmail (dot) com
Washing hands often with soap and water! I work in a hospital and they teaches us to handwash atleast 20 seconds!
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
email subscriber
ReplyDeleteblog follower as ethel
ReplyDeletetwitter followe as luv_to_save
ReplyDeleteentered frecklebox giveaway at afamilycompleted
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
I have your back 2 school bash button!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Zutano Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Dolled up boutique giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Tailwags Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Plasma Car Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Sid the Science Kid/Dive Olly, Dive 3 DVD Set Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the U*neaks Shoes Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Roothless & Toothless Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Little Lasso Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the PakNaks Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Sakura Art Set Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Ouchies Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Frecklebox Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Beyond Quilts Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Green Toys Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Gimmie Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the EcoUsables Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
Entered the Mobi Tykelight Giveaway at A Family Completed!
ReplyDeleterachel_demille@yahoo.com
LOTS of Vitamin C and Good old Fashioned handwashing! That is how we are going to be battling the bug this season! Take that cold and Flu GERMS!
ReplyDeleteThanks for a GREAT Giveaway!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/